Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Report Users

Postby Awesome400 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 am

Kunduz must have been REALLY offended to quit the game because of that. What I do most of the time in the lobby is mute everybody so I dont have to hear what they are saying. ;)
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

http://www.advizenow.com/

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

Postby techgump » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 am

Thanks for the answer, but i'm not satisfied. Racists should be banned permanently, but i won't push it. So i quit the game, thanks for your time. And thanks to Lopdo for VW, it was great.

Don't take this the wrong way Kunduz, because I like you and you have been a long time supporter of VW. I make the arguments below only in hopes you will reconsider... please?

So, frankly I do not read this as racist. If I said I wanted to kill the Russians (should I be playing one) in game, I wound not mean it literally in regards to killing a real person or people... but rather that I want to kill the "player's pieces" who is Russian; the Russian opponent(s), especially if they are teamed! It would merely be playful banter, in hopes to get them flustered... or laugh... or ideally both. It would mean nothing about me feeling literally negative about Russians... I don't. The fact you let this get to you only bolstered his cause of getting you flustered, as I can tell, since he started repeating it "Turk Turk Turk". Be proud of who you are, and let it roll off. Someone tells me, "American, American, American.... damn Americans. I want to kill the Americans." We'll:
a) Your damn straight I am American; don't forget it.
b) Bring it sucka! Cuase today is my day, not yours.

Likewise, Russian is not a race... nor Turks that I know of. The Russian race? The Turkish race? No.

As for the gay comment, ok... it's deserves a warning maybe, depending on the intent. I have said on multiple occasions however, "That's gay" or "Don't be gay". I am not meaning it literally either as homosexuality or as gleeful. Gay is a common street expression to infer that you think something is stupid/silly/retarded. IE: Look at the word in the Urban dictionary: "often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate." Granted, it's origins may not be in the best of intentions, but is common-place usage in many people's vocab and is often intended as mentioned, nothing more. Again, when I use it, I am by no means meaning the literal "gleeful" or derogatorily in reference to homosexuals. I have close family that is gay, good friends that are gay, and I have no issues with homosexual people. Likewise, I have on several occasions used the word as I describe, directed at my gay friends, without them being offended, as the meaning and intent is understood.

Hence, while I can see why you read into this as you do, I do suggest you grow just a bit thinker skin and USE THE MUTE BUTTON?! Please don't quit the game on the account of a few words, that when is all said and done, does nothing to change your daily life experience unless you chose to let it.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Atlantyk » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:48 am

First at all
(sorry for spelling)
Kunduz thanks for your invate to forum,
I have best fun of these days when i have read that all funny words of ,,crying baby"
When someone is using at game turkish lang for me its mean that he is turk.
When someone is creating host with his turkish frend ,,pringo"and set next to each other for me is a gay team.
I dont have to respect that.
When someone is joining game called ,,no ally&truce" and in first 2 minutes ask everone for ally for me its ,,gay"
Gay-its very flexible word, I will recommend to go to vocabulary and read about sense of that.
You havent left game because of what I said but you left when you have been killed from all players in that room.
You are not a person or human for me you are user so you can be a turk.
You propably have problems with your nationality ,so i suggest that there is still time to change it?!?

Its so childrish to cut sentence from the whole dialog and screen only my words in here. Anyway I will not do the same because its kind of silly thing for me.

I dont respect you and I dont have to. For me you are Turk and you will be:)

Warning of what? Anyway I dont care just highlight few detalis if someone is interested
Atlantyk

Postby KUNDUZ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 am

techgump wrote:
Thanks for the answer, but i'm not satisfied. Racists should be banned permanently, but i won't push it. So i quit the game, thanks for your time. And thanks to Lopdo for VW, it was great.

Don't take this the wrong way Kunduz, because I like you and you have been a long time supporter of VW. I make the arguments below only in hopes you will reconsider... please?

So, frankly I do not read this as racist. If I said I wanted to kill the Russians (should I be playing one) in game, I wound not mean it literally in regards to killing a real person or people... but rather that I want to kill the "player's pieces" who is Russian; the Russian opponent(s), especially if they are teamed! It would merely be playful banter, in hopes to get them flustered... or laugh... or ideally both. It would mean nothing about me feeling literally negative about Russians... I don't. The fact you let this get to you only bolstered his cause of getting you flustered, as I can tell, since he started repeating it "Turk Turk Turk". Be proud of who you are, and let it roll off. Someone tells me, "American, American, American.... damn Americans. I want to kill the Americans." We'll:
a) Your damn straight I am American; don't forget it.
b) Bring it sucka! Cuase today is my day, not yours.

Likewise, Russian is not a race... nor Turks that I know of. The Russian race? The Turkish race? No.

As for the gay comment, ok... it's deserves a warning maybe, depending on the intent. I have said on multiple occasions however, "That's gay" or "Don't be gay". I am not meaning it literally either as homosexuality or as gleeful. Gay is a common street expression to infer that you think something is stupid/silly/retarded. IE: Look at the word in the Urban dictionary: "often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate." Granted, it's origins may not be in the best of intentions, but is common-place usage in many people's vocab and is often intended as mentioned, nothing more. Again, when I use it, I am by no means meaning the literal "gleeful" or derogatorily in reference to homosexuals. I have close family that is gay, good friends that are gay, and I have no issues with homosexual people. Likewise, I have on several occasions used the word as I describe, directed at my gay friends, without them being offended, as the meaning and intent is understood.

Hence, while I can see why you read into this as you do, I do suggest you grow just a bit thinker skin and USE THE MUTE BUTTON?! Please don't quit the game on the account of a few words, that when is all said and done, does nothing to change your daily life experience unless you chose to let it.

OK, gay comment wasn't so important, sorry for bringing that up. The real problem is racism. When i tell people that i'm a Turk (Oh, and i don't go and tell people "Hey look, i'm a Turk!", they ask when they see me chatting with another Turk. Or sometimes they ask the meanig of "KUNDUZ".), this means i have to listen to their racist bs most of the time. Maybe it's not a big deal for you, and it was not a big deal for me, but i'm fed up with it. I decided not to tolerate it anymore. And if you are tolerating it, i'm not angry at you, it's your decision, but i wont play a online game where racism is tolerated, and that's my decision. Thanks again for your time. I think that's my last comment here. Bye.
KUNDUZ

Postby Atlantyk » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:33 am

Its your personal problems not racism.
Anyway from your understanding you are racism too:)

,,Thanks again for your time. I think that's my last comment here. Bye."
I have to admit:
Very good decision
Game will definitly not run without you

Good luck ;)
Atlantyk

Postby techgump » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Atlantyk, you are needlessly rude. :|
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Atlantyk » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Yes I am but it is far from rasism
Atlantyk

Postby Algrael » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Want to report next users:
1) heavypik
2) FreskuAmattie

Reason: agressive behaviour.

Screenshots:

Is there any spoiler tags?

Readed about Atlantyk. I played with him about 6 times and he always very agressive - he uses many offensive words and replics to any player, especially to player, who wins him on upstreak.
Algrael

Postby egavaS » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:07 pm

maniutumba and olek.diabolek are teh same person, nearing the end of the game me and these two were left olek controlled the entire board me and maniutumba both had like 10 regions and we were on either side of olek. olek focuses me entireley and lets maniutumba slowly take him over never providing any defenses against him so maniutumba makes the biggest comback in history random map xxl 8 players attrition manual placement
/-\/\/\0r3 l\ll_ll\/lq\_//-\l\/l l\/l0r17UR
egavaS

Postby Awesome400 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Those screenshots arent exactly "clear" ;) . You can barely see what the guy is saying.
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

http://www.advizenow.com/

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion