Premium Points

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Re: Premium Points

Postby Robomajor » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 am

OR, you could just stay away from the whole thing. That is what I am going to do.
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Postby ZANE » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

Robomajor wrote:OR, you could just stay away from the whole thing. That is what I am going to do.

Well this thread is directed at those people who want to support the game by getting war coins, but either do not have a way to buy them online or just flat out want them for free.

The surveys have been working for me, and so far, i got 140 war coins through this site.
It may not seem that efficient, but i do a survey as i'm playing a round of VW, so it basically doesnt take me much time. :D
-ZANE
ZANE

Postby ZANE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 am

So far i have earned 289 war coins through this method :D . Does anyone have me beat :?:
-ZANE
ZANE

Postby spinastar » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I am premium 4 life, and have all 3 races + both the 2 level things (which do not work)
spinastar

Postby ZANE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 pm

spinastar wrote:I am premium 4 life, and have all 3 races + both the 2 level things (which do not work)

Nice. Not to rain on your mud parade, but Noviota supported this game by making an initial donation of $50, so he has everything plus a lot of extra coins.
-ZANE
ZANE

Postby ZANE » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I wanted to add to this thread that sometimes I don't get rewarded my warcoins, but thats not a problem, just go to help to view your rewards status, then click the help bubble, then inquiry at the bottom, and submit the email confirmation or url confirmation that you completed the offer and you should be Awarded in about a day.(If there is a clock next to your offer, that means they still have time to report your offer)

once awarded, it will look like this:
Reward by Custumer Service.JPG
Reward by Custumer Service.JPG (17.28 KiB) Viewed 4588 times

Note that instead of saying "Awarded," it says "Awarded by Customer Service"
-ZANE
ZANE

Postby ZANE » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 am

My cumulative earned warcoins is 348 in under a week 8-) . I proved that if you don't have the money or a paypal account, you can still get warcoins.

So all of you who complain about premium users or call them "banks" or and other rude name... Just know that these are the supporters of the game and you can get these premium items for free by EARNING THEM.

So.. if you guys have any questions at all, post them here and I'll be happy to answer them. :)

This is a friendly thread and I hope to see a lot of people supporting the game. And i hope to see this game flourish! :D :D :D
-ZANE
ZANE

Postby helixfire » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

I tried it but almost all sites were offline or gave me errors. The sites which are online looked like scam. Im a bit disappointed that we have to do this scam crap to earn coins. Come one get something better. This will make Vortex Warslook look like some dubious scammer.
helixfire

Postby ZANE » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 pm

helixfire wrote:I tried it but almost all sites were offline or gave me errors. The sites which are online looked like scam. Im a bit disappointed that we have to do this scam crap to earn coins. Come one get something better. This will make Vortex Warslook look like some dubious scammer.

Getting warcoins is not required at all. You can purchase warcoins with paypal(which is a universally well known and trusted site). I'm just explaining an alternative way to get war coins and support the game for those players who don't have a paypal account.

And super rewards is definitely not a scam site. I've proven that it works and I have never gotten scammed. The key is to go to the free offers and surveys.(The only offers that might be considered scams are the mobile phone offers which can charge you. So don't do those offers). Super rewards has a guarantee that they are aware of every deal on their site and they assure you that none of them are scams.

I have earned 348 warcoins and never got scammed at all. I have no idea what you're saying. Can you please post a screen shot or an example of what you think is a scam?

Thank you
-ZANE
ZANE

Postby ZANE » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 pm

And I would also like to clarify that Vortex Wars and Super Rewards are completely different companies. Super Rewards offers alternative ways of paying for game credits for a variety of games and is not associated with Vortex Wars. So if you have problems with their site, bring it up with them, not Vortex Wars.

If Vortex Wars eliminated this payment method, that would only be taking away a payment method, it would not make the game change at all.
-ZANE
ZANE

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion