BUGGGG!

Here you can report all bugs you find

BUGGGG!

Postby rouge ace » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 am

this bug has been mentioned but not very clear. The bug skips peoples turns, or makes it to where they cant do anything. Gives random reinforcements, all the way up to 8 everywhere. Gives no reinforcements at all. Lets you build up to 20+ reinforcements(with no special race). A 2 beat an 8, idk if thats a bug or not, but never seen it. Turning chat into alt key symbols. Now all these problems where in one specific game, havnt really had any other problems in other games. :x
Im a firm believer in that people who criticize angels should be banned :P
rouge ace

Re: BUGGGG!

Postby Lopdo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

wow, something really weird is happening :/ I am suspecting servers, but I can't be sure. I will try to investigate it
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Re: BUGGGG!

Postby Archerkido1 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

Yea i JUST happened to me -.- I was playing with Rouge Ace and i wasn't able to start or place down the turn after that. Then it stopped glitching and i was allowed to play a turn before getting killed :'( It was as if when i started my turn, i pressed end turn extremely fast.. :(
I feel good about winning games with experienced players in them. Guests rarely provide a good challenge; therefore I adhere to the idea that the "Guest" race be annihilated :P.
With love,
--Arch--
Archerkido1

Return to Bug reports