Logged out on other platforms

Here you can report all bugs you find

Logged out on other platforms

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 pm

I made the mistake of attempting to login on the html beta of VW as Vortex_Master, and it logged me in as such at Lv.1, and when I exited, I attempted to login on Kongregate as Vortex_Master, and I was told 2 errors: You cannot run two instances at once (which I wasn't), and "Your account has been used on a different computer, you have been signed out." I have never seen the latter, however a similar issue has happened to me before after the release of VW 2 and my account on the main vortexwars.com site had to be deleted. (A fact I had forgotten until I logged in today.)

However, with all tabs closed and even in another browser, I tried logging into my armorgames and New Grounds accounts (for which I have different usernames), all of which give me the error saying I can only run one instance of this game.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Re: Logged out on other platforms

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:I made the mistake of attempting to login on the html beta of VW as Vortex_Master, and it logged me in as such at Lv.1, and when I exited, I attempted to login on Kongregate as Vortex_Master, and I was told 2 errors: You cannot run two instances at once (which I wasn't), and "Your account has been used on a different computer, you have been signed out." I have never seen the latter, however a similar issue has happened to me before after the release of VW 2 and my account on the main vortexwars.com site had to be deleted. (A fact I had forgotten until I logged in today.)

However, with all tabs closed and even in another browser, I tried logging into my armorgames and New Grounds accounts (for which I have different usernames), all of which give me the error saying I can only run one instance of this game.

That's very odd....
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Re: Logged out on other platforms

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 am

Problem seems to be fixed now.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Return to Bug reports