1 Player - Upper and Lower Case Logins?

Here you can report all bugs you find

1 Player - Upper and Lower Case Logins?

Postby N_Da_Game » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:46 pm

I saw a player with an upper case and lower case login online at the same time today. The player "chockmood" was hosting a game and the player "CHOCKMOOD" was in a game. I mentioned this to the lower case "chockmood" and the player immediately dropped from the game they were hosting. Both are the same level with the exactly the same stats. Is this a hack or a known bug?

http://prntscr.com/8m7sp0

http://prntscr.com/8m7t36
N_Da_Game

Re: 1 Player - Upper and Lower Case Logins?

Postby Guest77 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:04 pm

I've seen that happen before when one disconnects from a game - they'll log back in before the server kicks them from a game for inactivity/loss of connection (e.g. "____ has left").

It seems that he had 6 more conquered regions and 6 lost in one screenshot from the other, so it's possible that he lost connection and the server updated it after he was booted.
Guest77

Postby N_Da_Game » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm certain the player is using 2 logins. I watched "CHOCKMOOD" play for awhile in a game hosted by another player. I went back to the lobby and a while later "chockmood" started hosting a game. I joined the hosted game, rubbed my eyes, left and spectated on the 1st game again. I returned to the lobby and took the remaining spot in the hosted game. After the game started I mentioned the all caps player being in another game and the lower case player dropped. I also dropped and went back into spectator mode. I watched the all caps player play a couple of rounds and that would account for the region difference. I checked a few user names and this is the only player that shows up in all caps and lower case. Either it is a hack or the player has discovered and taking advantage of a bug.
N_Da_Game

Postby Ryankill » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 pm

N_Da_Game wrote:I'm certain the player is using 2 logins. I watched "CHOCKMOOD" play for awhile in a game hosted by another player. I went back to the lobby and a while later "chockmood" started hosting a game. I joined the hosted game, rubbed my eyes, left and spectated on the 1st game again. I returned to the lobby and took the remaining spot in the hosted game. After the game started I mentioned the all caps player being in another game and the lower case player dropped. I also dropped and went back into spectator mode. I watched the all caps player play a couple of rounds and that would account for the region difference. I checked a few user names and this is the only player that shows up in all caps and lower case. Either it is a hack or the player has discovered and taking advantage of a bug.

Same level accounts? I don't know if you can log in twice using the same account by using caps in one, But you can have two accounts the same name, 1 on armour games and 1 vw site, but its prob not what he is doing if the have the same stats.
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Return to Bug reports