Logging In

Here you can report all bugs you find

Logging In

Postby zool44 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:22 am

First off, I use Armor Games to run this game. By the time I realized it had its own site I was too deep in on my account to move over. Now, when I load the game, I connect through and then I hit the log in button but it never logs me in ore gives me the option to log in it just keeps spinning the loading sign. I have noticed that I can get in on my account if I first log in as a guest and then go back and click log in. The problem with this, is that I can't spectate games and when I scroll over things such as my rank, I don't get the small box with the details of what I scrolled over.
zool44

Re: Logging In

Postby luckyoneab » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:44 pm

I think this is a problem with the armor games site itself as I have had the same problem for months now. I have to log in as a guest twice then I can log in with my account. I cant spectate or use social as it says I am disconnected from the server. Its a pain but atleast I can still play the game
luckyoneab

Postby Guest77 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:07 pm

It's just AG. I have the same issue.
Guest77

Postby zool44 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:03 pm

I have made a post about it on the Armor Games forums.
zool44

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Maybe your ping is at a unacceptable level for the game to load and maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling flash, that should be the main thing to try
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Guest77 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:41 am

Nah, it'll load the game correctly, but after clicking log-in, nothing happens except for it'll say "loading" or the flash player whites out (at least for me). I'll refresh the page and it'll be fine.
Guest77

Postby Ryankill » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:57 am

Then its clear its all AG's fault and we should all send hate mail hoping for them to die. Thats the only way shit changes with these sites, send a nice message asking for them to look into it, they ignore it
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby luckyoneab » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:40 pm

I am on it .... great idea ryankill :P
luckyoneab

Postby Bluethorn » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:30 pm

I was going to write a long post about why this happens but you guys won't care. Basically AG searches if an account logged out in their most recent session instead of searching for another login in the servers (Kongregate and OS). If they can't find any, they continue to search. Logging into a guest account and logging out of it will result in a local refresh making it work again.

Guest77, as for the white screen, this might not work, but try right-clicking it, go to settings, go to the third tab and change local storage to 'Unlimited'. Don;t forget to check 'Don't ask again'
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:33 pm

When I log in, I'm getting a no server error, but logging in as a guest works fine, and there appear to be quite a few other players in-game? Any idea how to get rid of the error?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Next

Return to Bug reports