Logging In

Here you can report all bugs you find

Re: Logging In

Postby Guest77 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:40 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:When I log in, I'm getting a no server error, but logging in as a guest works fine, and there appear to be quite a few other players in-game? Any idea how to get rid of the error?

Appears to be only when trying to access from the website - third party websites (e.g. Kongregate/Armor Games) seem to allow you to login with no issues.
Guest77

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:09 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:When I log in, I'm getting a no server error, but logging in as a guest works fine, and there appear to be quite a few other players in-game? Any idea how to get rid of the error?

You know, I'm totally guessing... But try clearing your cache and cookies.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby fackita » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 pm

cannot login via armorgames either. i can go to lobby as a guest on vortexwars.com but when i try to create a game the no server error comes too. i guess someone forgot to pay a bill again...
fackita

Postby Guest77 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:36 pm

fackita wrote:cannot login via armorgames either. i can go to lobby as a guest on vortexwars.com but when i try to create a game the no server error comes too. i guess someone forgot to pay a bill again...

Then that's recent - I was logged in via AG earlier today; tried just now and it's the same error at anyone will see on VW's website.
Guest77

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:42 pm

I just got logged in, only way I could find to do it was to restart my PC entirely and then log in as soon as possible after the restart.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Guest77 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 pm

It's working as far as I can tell now.
Guest77

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Guest77 wrote:It's working as far as I can tell now.

Main site isn't, and my bro can't get in on AG, so I don't think it is working fully. I find it somewhat odd that guest accounts seem to work just fine, if it really is a server problem.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Guest77 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:13 pm

I can get in on both, so that's weird.
Guest77

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Guest77 wrote:I can get in on both, so that's weird.

Can't make a game now, same error in short form basically.

EDIT: AG still not working for logging in for my brother.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby jottoblau » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 pm

"There is no server in any of the selected server clusters [Player.IO Main Cluster] that are eligible to start a new room in (they're all at full capacity or there are no servers in any of the clusters). Either change the selected clusters for your game in the admin panel, try again later or start some more servers for one of your clusters." This is what I see when I go in via Kongregate. Login as a guest works. What could I do to change that?
jottoblau

Previous

Return to Bug reports