whats not bugged?

Here you can report all bugs you find

whats not bugged?

Postby Ryankill » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 pm

list of everything thats bugged

1.the social, its really bugged, showing friends online, when they havnt played in months

2.also, its about 2% chance that you will get a join game with a friends there, the only time people mostly show in it is when there in the lobby

3.games, half of the games are hidden at any time, you cant watch a load of games that start

4.the leaderboards, the rating is a bloody shame as all we see is cheats and bugged accounts there on the ratings

5.then looking at level, it goes highlander-74, twix-64, rollercoster-63, hatchu-61, one question, wheres par-4 whos lvl 62 on that list?

6.boosts, for some strange reason, sometimes when your playing and attack for the first time that turn (usally), it uses a attack boost, it dosnt light up, you dont press a, its just uses it for the crack, nice few 8v1s here

7.also when you kicked someone, it stays full and no one from the lobby can join, so it wont start unless the host does, which is annoying

8.another leaderboard thing that has me, but its just me as i have asked a lot of people about this, and my alt seems to have this, that YOU when you look at the rating, ryankill dosnt have this, first time i saw YOU was when a snap of the board was posted

9.when you kick a player, sometimes theres no wait time for him to rejoin

10.when you leave a game, your account wont leave with you, so you could wait 5 mins and go back to your game, and the accounts still there, but it leaves the second you get back, top marks for starting with your account when you have left

thers plenty more bugs out there but this is what are present in the game everyday i play
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Re: whats not bugged?

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Maybe it has to do with you playing on your phone? Because I only really have bugs 1-5.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ryankill » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Maybe it has to do with you playing on your phone? Because I only really have bugs 1-5.

apart from me play 5 hours on my laptop today? im pretty sure its not to do with the phone app

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:23 am

I did not come up with this, it has been said before, but "Lopdo, your bug has a game in it."
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Ryankill » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:32 am

BeatlesFan wrote:I did not come up with this, it has been said before, but "Lopdo, your bug has a game in it."

That put a smile on my face
Best post ever*

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 am

The map editor too.

That's the only time a bug on this game has really bothered me.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lopdo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 am

That's because nobody has time to fix things :) The game is already open source so anyone can have a look and fix something ;)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby fluppa » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:05 pm

How much time will it take to make the SOCIAL to work correctly ? In any case it would be worth to wait for it.
I have also the daily experience, that SOCIAL show friends online which haven't been there for weeks....

So do not understand Lopdo saying 'the game is already open source so anyone can have a look and fix something'..
Can Ryankill or myself or any other player which is not a mod or a admin solve this problem ? Guess not -
otherwise please correct me.

So we (normal players) cannot do anything else than to continue reporting such bugs.
At least with hope that a mod or admin take care.
fluppa

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:33 pm

I myself am working on studying the code and whatnot so I can fix bugs, etc... but I have little to no time nowadays what with work and family.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby fluppa » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Fangfallen wrote:I myself am working on studying the code and whatnot so I can fix bugs, etc... but I have little to no time nowadays what with work and family.

Work + Family is all understandable.... and also good to hear that u are working on it. Please keep us update whenever
u have any news. Thank u in advance.
fluppa

Return to Bug reports