Server lagging or something

Here you can report all bugs you find

Server lagging or something

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:05 pm

I keep getting errors that the server can't recover this and that and can't find server data when I'm disconnected from the server. Server problem or just my PC?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Re: Server lagging or something

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:25 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I keep getting errors that the server can't recover this and that and can't find server data when I'm disconnected from the server. Server problem or just my PC?

Just your PC.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:27 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I keep getting errors that the server can't recover this and that and can't find server data when I'm disconnected from the server. Server problem or just my PC?

Just your PC.

You being serious or joking?

Btw, Ryan helped me out for the moment. Told me to refresh the page and it seems to work for now.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

I believe it was a server problem, I was having issues as well. It's resolved now.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

Just your PC.

You being serious or joking?

Btw, Ryan helped me out for the moment. Told me to refresh the page and it seems to work for now.

Serious. I experience no problem at all.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Ryankill » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 pm

The full server reset twice, the only reason you didnt experience a problem is because you dont play the game anymore
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Now I'm not getting enough rating or shards I'm sure. Getting 3rd in an 8-player game while at 1500 rating and I got +1 rating. Another time, 0, and yet another time -1. I'm also not getting any shards most games and if I do, I only get as many as 10. It's not like I'm not attacking and taking people out either.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Server just reset but it seems I'm the only one it happened to. Only guy kicked from my game and only guy who got the error "Server can't be found. Try again later."

EDIT: Few other guys did get kicked, but not everyone.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Return to Bug reports