Start here!

Here you can report all bugs you find

Start here!

Postby Robomajor » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:51 am

I am not sure if this is true, but it seems that if there is a base below the start button on your game, It puts you there because you did click the spot. It hasn't happened to me, but it may have happened to some people I was playing with. They complained about it. I am not sure if they were just double-clicking, or it is a bug. We will have to search into it more.
This too shall pass.
Robomajor

Re: Start here!

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Robomajor wrote:I am not sure if this is true, but it seems that if there is a base below the start button on your game, It puts you there because you did click the spot. It hasn't happened to me, but it may have happened to some people I was playing with. They complained about it. I am not sure if they were just double-clicking, or it is a bug. We will have to search into it more.

Your unanswered post calls to me. It is even called "Start here!" It is therefore the perfect place to start.

In your post you said "We will have to search into it more." I have to wonder, who went with you on the journey, did you find anything, is your entire group lost? I hope everyone makes it back safe with interesting stories to tell.

My best guess is that your theory was false and there is no base below the start button.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Return to Bug reports