Rating bug?! / reset rating

Here you can report all bugs you find

Rating bug?! / reset rating

Postby par4-p » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Hey Lopdo,

I think there is some kind of rating bug again...

Since some days, I've been getting always exactly R: -100 for a lost match, whatever place i'd have got. Always -100, equal if I ended 7th or 2nd.
But when I won, then I got always maaany +R, somewhat between +150 and +250 :shock:

So this resulted in my R: getting very high during the last few days, sometimes I had been 1st or 2nd on the leaderboards sorted by R: (was between 2200 and 2500).

But it went even worse the last match:
I've won 1st and see here in attached screenshot R: +641 !!? :shock: :?
Screenshot-VortexWars2.jpg
R: +641 !?!?
Screenshot-VortexWars2.jpg (67.04 KiB) Viewed 8472 times

So would you fix this maybe by resetting the R: calculation or something?
par4-p

Re: Rating bug?! / reset rating

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

*howls*
Last edited by Autumnwolf17 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby progauss » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:13 am

lol wolf
progauss

Postby Reznorock » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:40 pm

it's still doing -100 upon surrender. reset didn't do anything.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Reznorock » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:09 pm

nvm spoke too soon
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:20 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Lopdo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

I know, but it's been even longer since I had some time off :/ I am working nonstop for 4 months now and I haven't had single evening free (not that one evening would be enough to fix this). If everything goes as planned (which I am sure it will not) I should have some free time sometime in august.

I am really sorry that the game is currently broken, but there is nothing I can do right now :/ I am doing all I can to free myself from this non-stop work but those things take time if I don't want to throw away last 3 years of hard-work (but even that is really tempting right now :) )
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Lopdo wrote:I know, but it's been even longer since I had some time off :/ I am working nonstop for 4 months now and I haven't had single evening free (not that one evening would be enough to fix this). If everything goes as planned (which I am sure it will not) I should have some free time sometime in august.

I am really sorry that the game is currently broken, but there is nothing I can do right now :/ I am doing all I can to free myself from this non-stop work but those things take time if I don't want to throw away last 3 years of hard-work (but even that is really tempting right now :) )

Working nonstop for 3 months? You know it is a human right to get some free time at least one day during such long times. Or are you just forcing yourself to work that hard?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Lopdo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Lopdo wrote:I know, but it's been even longer since I had some time off :/ I am working nonstop for 4 months now and I haven't had single evening free (not that one evening would be enough to fix this). If everything goes as planned (which I am sure it will not) I should have some free time sometime in august.

Working nonstop for 3 months? You know it is a human right to get some free time at least one day during such long times. Or are you just forcing yourself to work that hard?

well, I am trying to run a company where I am the only ios and flash developer and we got huge number of projects in last few months. If we refused some of them, we might lose those clients and it could hurt us in the future, so I don't really have much of a choice. Believe me that there is nothing I want more than vacation right now :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Next

Return to Bug reports