Rating bug?! / reset rating

Here you can report all bugs you find

Re: Rating bug?! / reset rating

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Lopdo wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:
Lopdo wrote:I know, but it's been even longer since I had some time off :/ I am working nonstop for 4 months now and I haven't had single evening free (not that one evening would be enough to fix this). If everything goes as planned (which I am sure it will not) I should have some free time sometime in august.

I am really sorry that the game is currently broken, but there is nothing I can do right now :/ I am doing all I can to free myself from this non-stop work but those things take time if I don't want to throw away last 3 years of hard-work (but even that is really tempting right now :) )

Working nonstop for 3 months? You know it is a human right to get some free time at least one day during such long times. Or are you just forcing yourself to work that hard?

well, I am trying to run a company where I am the only ios and flash developer and we got huge number of projects in last few months. If we refused some of them, we might lose those clients and it could hurt us in the future, so I don't really have much of a choice. Believe me that there is nothing I want more than vacation right now :)

We believe in you!
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Lopdo wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:
Lopdo wrote:I know, but it's been even longer since I had some time off :/ I am working nonstop for 4 months now and I haven't had single evening free (not that one evening would be enough to fix this). If everything goes as planned (which I am sure it will not) I should have some free time sometime in august.

I am really sorry that the game is currently broken, but there is nothing I can do right now :/ I am doing all I can to free myself from this non-stop work but those things take time if I don't want to throw away last 3 years of hard-work (but even that is really tempting right now :) )

Working nonstop for 3 months? You know it is a human right to get some free time at least one day during such long times. Or are you just forcing yourself to work that hard?

well, I am trying to run a company where I am the only ios and flash developer and we got huge number of projects in last few months. If we refused some of them, we might lose those clients and it could hurt us in the future, so I don't really have much of a choice. Believe me that there is nothing I want more than vacation right now :)

So why don't you hire another IOS and Flash developer?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby mattie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:04 pm

exactly what i was thinking^^
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Lopdo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Joshua wrote:So why don't you hire another IOS and Flash developer?

because it is nowhere near as easy as it may sound. There is really not enough of ios porgrammers in here. Those that are available know almost nothing. But we got one that looks promising, so I hope it will end well
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby mattie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 pm

hope you find one lopdo make it easy for you
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Get a TV advert.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Too bad Billy Mays is dead.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 am

Ozserf wrote:Yeah, we really need that up, because we need to make a difference between the noobs and the others, us, the 4 Riders. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The noobs wouldn't let you play with them anymore. :lol: :lol:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 am

So this is why I got 184 R in a 1st place win... My next win didn't do that though :(
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to Bug reports