Disconnections

Here you can report all bugs you find

Disconnections

Postby 124kgf » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 pm

I've been disconnected a lot of times after the newest update (more often as in v1.4) although my connection is fine. This is really getting a bit annoying as I've been disconnected almost every game I play. It is indescribably frustrating when it disconnects you at the end of the game(in worst case just before finishing the last enemy). I don't know if this has happened with others too.

Here are good pics what have hapened:

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7051/uusibittikarttakuva.png
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4024/uusibittikarttakuva3.png

and I was disconnected..
Well thats funny!
124kgf

Re: Disconnections

Postby Jokern » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Just refresh ur net
Jokern

Postby 124kgf » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I really think that refreshing is not the solution as it has happened yesterday and today and i have closed and opened internet many times during these 2 days. And those 2 pics are only about 2 situations as it has disconnected me.
Well thats funny!
124kgf

Postby Darkas » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:49 pm

(refreshing is totally not the solution)
Darkas

Postby raonabsolutezero » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:38 pm

I get disconnected too, and i get it very many times!I got 3 tipes of error reports until now (im playing on ArmorGames) 1.Unable to send data to server when disconnected from server(got it about 10 times) ; 2.Connection has been lost(2-3 times DURING GAMEPLAY, AND I EVEN LOST 30XP ONCE!) ; 3. strange numbers and letters appeaing on error message, after that, flash player crashed!(got it only once) o_O
And yes, it started with update 1.5 for me too. I never errored before this update! -_- Please fix this becauze it is really annoing! :(
Retired, playing EE.
raonabsolutezero

Postby Lopdo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 pm

could you please post screenshot of problem number 3? 1 and 2 appear to be internet problems, looks like there is some problem on the way between you and servers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby raonabsolutezero » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:55 pm

I GOT ANOTHER PROBLEM THE 4TH ONE! THIS REALLY ANNOYS ME NOW, AND IM ANGRY! >_< :evil: :x Image Lopdo please fix this, i even lost my 50 shards for playing every day! T_T My account name is: RaonAbsoluteZERO. this errors happen only on Armorgames for me! i even have an account on the official vertion: "RaonDarkLord" which works perfectly! And even when i play as a guest i dont get any errors! I think my account may have been compromised! T_T :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I beg you take a look, because i really love this game, and i got a lot of stuff on this account! T_T
Retired, playing EE.
raonabsolutezero

Postby Lopdo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:02 pm

this error shouldn't be that bad, refresh should fix it and you should be able to log in. Does it give you this error every time even after refresh?

Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby raonabsolutezero » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Yes it does! Finally i managed to connect, but i changed between 3 browsers, i restarted my laptop twice, and even looked in my internet settings! i think i refreshed the page more that 30 times! now i am afraid of closing the browser, because maybe i could error again! :(
Retired, playing EE.
raonabsolutezero

Postby Lopdo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:12 pm

that is weird, that error sometimes pops out when you connect "too fast" and data doesn't have enough time to load,I got it very rarely so it very hard to fix :/

Lopdo
Site Admin

Next

Return to Bug reports