Vortex Wars 2.0 Beta

Official announcements about VW from dev team

Vortex Wars 2.0 Beta

Postby Lopdo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:12 pm

So it is finally here :) VW2.0 beta is public and you can go ahead and try all new goodies.

You can find it here:
http://vortexwars.com/b

:!: You will have to create new accounts and you will NOT be KEEP them when beta is over. I will not migrate anyone's account back to the final version of the game.

As a compensation, you can buy everything practically for free (except dragons of course :) ). Also, I do not suggest buying any coins, because they will be useless in this beta. If anyone purchases any coins I will treat them as a donation (however, official donation system is better way how to make me happy :)).

There are still couple thing that don't work as they should and you may encounter lot of bugs, please report all of them into the bug report forum and clearly state in the topic name that this is beta bug (example of good topic name: BETA - when I try to search lopdo's profile, my dog barks).

There are some thing that are not implemented yet. There are no new items in shop yet, map packs are missing (they won't be in beta at all) and map editor is disabled. You will have to do with random maps for now.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Return to Announcements