Clans

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Clans

Postby Ratburntro44 » Mon May 30, 2016 6:25 am

Drone6o3 wrote:Uhmm... Pretty sure Warrior's Creed isn't Inactive as much as it merged into the wolves .-. not that I mind it being posted because it really does bring back good memories anytime it's mentioned <3

it merged into VWC, but who's to say it couldn't unmerge? ;)

Ratburntro44

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:44 am

Viva Ze Revolutione'! XD
(Me guessing which guild we merged into wrong... Just shows you how much I really didn't want the merge to happen)
Drone6o3

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon May 30, 2016 6:36 pm

You're right about the Killer Mantids, especially the part about a "great leader" :mrgreen: But seriously, I'm sorry you don't think we're the right clan for you. I hope you find a clan that suits your taste!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby jonsteederi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:58 pm

>(FM)< wrote:You stress the importance of in-game activity,
and at least for today, VWC had at least double the amount of any clan in-game today.
I was surprised, but Of course we did lose ALL of our matches due to a few streaks of bad luck.
But Dont let that fool you, we have some very skilled individuals!

Remember if you choose VWC, let me be the first to know ;)

yep i focus more on in game stuff than forums. Forum is a great tool to organize but that is not why im here because i like to play a great game.

And i'v narrowed my choice down to 3 by now....... :roll:
and it comes down to: do i want to joint the best or try to end their hot streak whit the other options.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:23 am

jonsteederi wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:You stress the importance of in-game activity,
and at least for today, VWC had at least double the amount of any clan in-game today.
I was surprised, but Of course we did lose ALL of our matches due to a few streaks of bad luck.
But Dont let that fool you, we have some very skilled individuals!

Remember if you choose VWC, let me be the first to know ;)

yep i focus more on in game stuff than forums. Forum is a great tool to organize but that is not why im here because i like to play a great game.

And i'v narrowed my choice down to 3 by now....... :roll:
and it comes down to: do i want to joint the best or try to end their hot streak whit the other options.

Well, I know that we're the best; but you already said we don't suit your tastes so you must be joining one of the other options. :lol:
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 am

jonsteederi wrote:And i'v narrowed my choice down to 3 by now....... :roll:

Glad to see another active player both in the game and on the forum. This is a good thing no matter what you decide.

In my opinion which clan to join comes down to a "personal fit" choice both for you and the clan. Totally up to you where you land. I am sure that for all 3 clans we/they would welcome you there.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Previous

Return to General discussion