Civilization Wars

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Civilization Wars

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:16 pm

I am really, sincerely sorry to High, but I'd like to resign from the Barbarians. If you can fit me in anywhere else, I would be quite thankful, but I completely understand if you cannot. It just goes against my personal feelings to be on a team with Ryan.

Sorry for any trouble this causes... :(
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby infected » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I am really, sincerely sorry to High, but I'd like to resign from the Barbarians. If you can fit me in anywhere else, I would be quite thankful, but I completely understand if you cannot. It just goes against my personal feelings to be on a team with Ryan.

join the other wolves
join me
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 am

gollum01 wrote:works for me

Gollum

Assyria it is.
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I am really, sincerely sorry to High, but I'd like to resign from the Barbarians. If you can fit me in anywhere else, I would be quite thankful, but I completely understand if you cannot. It just goes against my personal feelings to be on a team with Ryan.

I am sorry to hear that. Have my seat in Macedon. (Might want to get a game in today, otherwise someone gets kicked out of Macedon. Then I could re-join! :lol:)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby mattie » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:51 am

I will take his place
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:27 am

mattie wrote:

I will take his place

Ok Mattie.

And Autumn has decided to leave, giving me my spot back.
Vortex_Master

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 am

So far, this is not going as planned, and although many have signed up, few have participated.

I have two other ideas that I think will go much better, and be less fast passed. (Although this isn't going fast, it was meant to.)

After this finally finishes, or dies, I will do Race Wars, were people will champion their favourite race against each other, and Territory Wars, were I will have a map will several territories marked and each contender must try to take every territory. Much like a game of Vortex Wars, and similar to World Domination. The Race Wars idea is more original, and I will probably do that, and not do the latter idea.

Anyway, I'd like to see more matches by the end of the week.
Vortex_Master

Postby Aurora Australis » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 am

The problem is World Domination is going on as well, and I think I'm the only non-clan player in this. If anybody is on when I am, try buzzing me :)
Caution : Doesn't come with 1698-B sanity certification
http://www.facebook.com/rustgold
Aurora Australis

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 pm

i can be on almost any time.........what time r u usually on?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Aurora Australis » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:12 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:i can be on almost any time.........what time r u usually on?

I'm on at different times, depending on other commitments, and whether I can't be bothered doing whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing.
Last edited by Aurora Australis on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Australis

Postby Aurora Australis » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 am

Got painfully crushed by Ballsack in a 1v1.
Aurora Australis

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion