Is there a point in joining a clan?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Is there a point in joining a clan?

Postby Aurora Australis » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:40 am

I'm wondering, is there actually any benefits in playing the game with joining a clan? Is there access to more games or something? Or is it just a forum related exercise of 'belonging' to a group [plus maybe a couple of gameplay tips if you're lucky, or can't figure that out yourself]?
Caution : Doesn't come with 1698-B sanity certification
http://www.facebook.com/rustgold
Aurora Australis

Re: Is there a point in joining a clan?

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:22 am

Clans have no direct, immediate result upon you or your gameplay.
Nigh on a year ago I was in your shoes, wondering who to join or if there was any point.

I joined the Wolfpack and have been there since, so I'll tell you how it affected me as a semi-parrallel to how it might affect you.

I made many new friends and good ones at that.
I have become a high ranking official in my clan, which can teach & inspire leadership and communication qualities.
I have found clan vs clan matches to be soooo much funner than matches with random people because we all know and have known eachother for some time, and the inside jokes & puns enhance gameplay immensely.

You will find that many of tbe leaders and officials of all the clans are friendly and skilled combatants, and you WILL pick up a few things from them.

In my opinion i say you should find a clan & give it a shot, after all, there's nothing to lose.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby attackbomb » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 am

Fangfallen wrote:Clans have no direct, immediate result upon you or your gameplay.
Nigh on a year ago I was in your shoes, wondering who to join or if there was any point.

I joined the Wolfpack and have been there since, so I'll tell you how it affected me as a semi-parrallel to how it might affect you.

I made many new friends and good ones at that.
I have become a high ranking official in my clan, which can teach & inspire leadership and communication qualities.
I have found clan vs clan matches to be soooo much funner than matches with random people because we all know and have known eachother for some time, and the inside jokes & puns enhance gameplay immensely.

You will find that many of tbe leaders and officials of all the clans are friendly and skilled combatants, and you WILL pick up a few things from them.

In my opinion i say you should find a clan & give it a shot, after all, there's nothing to lose.

+1, BTW The Paladins Of The Vortex would like for you to join.
Everyone prepare for the giant muffin coming to our planet.
attackbomb

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:43 am

I'd say join a clan, but only join one that asks you to join or you see in game. That would mean they are much more likely to be on at the same time as you, which makes it much more enjoyable.
Ratburntro44

Postby faarisuman » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:48 am

I am GigaWatt I want to join a clan which one?

You can easily check out our high quality togaf practice exam which prepares you well for the Testking - exam - cwna You can also get success in real ju with the qualitywww.rasmussen.edu and Southern California Institute of Architecture
Last edited by faarisuman on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
faarisuman

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:57 am

faarisuman wrote:I am GigaWatt I want to join a clan which one?

Good luck.

I suggest play the game and read the forum clan pages. If you find fun players in game at the same time as you that happen to be in a clan, this is probably the best match for you. Or by reading their clan page, see where you would best fit in.

Those are my thoughts anyway.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Return to General discussion