Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 am

The Killer Mantids
mantid.jpg
mantid.jpg (19.47 KiB) Viewed 5257 times

Representatives: GivinUDaHimelik and Thenightcat

Issues
Spoiler: show
Issue #30: Yes
Last edited by GivinUDaHimelik on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 am

My vote:

AM - YES

KM - ABSTAIN (for now)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:32 am

The Voting Plaza has been updated with 3 issues.
Sabre

Postby highlander » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 am

Sabre wrote:The Voting Plaza has been updated with 3 issues.

Please look at the saved Vortex Ranger's for votes.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:45 am

Who has authority to add an issue to be discussed and voted on by the council? (Just wondering for future knowledge)

As for the tie-breaking, I propose this:

In the event that there are more than two possibilities open to the council members, the tie-break should be resolved by removing all the other options not involved in the tie. If there is still a tie... well actually, there's a bit of a problem with that. Two out of three of the people who will have the Sabre account are Wolves. This is not to say that I believe they will be unfair, I don't, but it may be assumed that they might use their power for the two thirds majority. If it were another clan with that power, I think I might see it that way. Therefore, perhaps there should be an exclusion rule (only clan leaders can vote in ties) or a further inclusion (an unbiased member would be selected to settle the vote). Those are just my thoughts though, and as we do not have the other methods yet, I think it would still be fair to use that as the tie break, at least for now. So in conclusion...

The WolfPack votes one yes on the tie-break issue
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:50 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Who has authority to add an issue to be discussed and voted on by the council? (Just wondering for future knowledge)

In the event that there are more than two possibilities open to the council members, the tie-break should be resolved by removing all the other options not involved in the tie. If there is still a tie... well actually, there's a bit of a problem with that. Two out of three of the people who will have the Sabre account are Wolves. This is not to say that I believe they will be unfair, I don't, but it may be assumed that they might use their power for the two thirds majority. If it were another clan with that power, I think I might see it that way. Therefore, perhaps there should be an exclusion rule (only clan leaders can vote in ties) or a further inclusion (an unbiased member would be selected to settle the vote). Those are just my thoughts though, and as we do not have the other methods yet, I think it would still be fair to use that as the tie break, at least for now. So in conclusion...

THE VORTEX RANGER'S have every belief in the new council and THE BENCH but not a single vote for Sabre , its a shared Bench, no-one on the Bench has more power than others.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:53 am

Warriors Creed: Ratburntro44 and Vortex_Master

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
Ratburntro44

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:11 am

highlander wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Who has authority to add an issue to be discussed and voted on by the council? (Just wondering for future knowledge)

THE VORTEX RANGER'S have every belief in the new council and THE BENCH but not a single vote for Sabre , its a shared Bench, no-one on the Bench has more power than others.

I did not mean for just I (fangfallen) to have the vote.
I meant for the three Chairmen to agree and submit ONE vote on the matter to settle it.
Sabre

Postby Sabre » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am

I believe that any member of the Council may propose an issue to be voted upon.
I believe that any forum member can propose an issue (assuming it's a legitimate one) and if the Council shoes interest in it, it can be voted upon.
Sabre

Postby highlander » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:25 am

If you reworded the question three as you explained , removing the word Sabre for The Bench,then i think you'd get more approval.

I put too much work into this council for it to fail over simple wording.

Next time write it down and have a long look before typing the post.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion