VWC Votes YES.

Thank you.

Wolfpack votes YES
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Due to a majority, the Order of Secrets (aka OOS) has been removed from the Council.
Sabre

Postby highlander » Fri May 06, 2016 3:30 am

I declare all clans as inactive as now.And don't say rebuilding i've watched every clan.The only two active clans are '' Killer Mantids '' and '' Independent Fighters ''.As for the rest they have almost no game activaty apart from a few forum threads.
I shame the council for not being understanding enough but let the wolfpack slide through, ( 8 battles in 2yrs).

Fangfallen should step down from his duties here.
Beatlesfan should step down from his duties here.

Let the only two remaining clans rebuild the council and help others towards forming a clan.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri May 06, 2016 2:36 pm

highlander wrote:I declare all clans as inactive as now.And don't say rebuilding i've watched every clan.The only two active clans are '' Killer Mantids '' and '' Independent Fighters ''.As for the rest they have almost no game activaty apart from a few forum threads.
I shame the council for not being understanding enough but let the wolfpack slide through, ( 8 battles in 2yrs).

Let the only two remaining clans rebuild the council and help others towards forming a clan.

While this statement was made by a non-Council member, I agree with the sentiments above. But, Autumnwolf17 (not Fangfallen) and BeatlesFan should not have to step down. The Sabre account only needs to have forum-active members running it as it is only used for updates to the front page.

I ask the Wolfpack, Military Soldiers, and Vortex Warriors Clan to prove by the end of the month that they each have at least 4 active in-game members, if they want to retain Council membership. Forum posts and such are not proof of activity!
Last edited by GivinUDaHimelik on Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Fangfallen » Fri May 06, 2016 2:41 pm

highlander wrote:I declare all clans as inactive as now.And don't say rebuilding i've watched every clan.The only two active clans are '' Killer Mantids '' and '' Independent Fighters ''.As for the rest they have almost no game activaty apart from a few forum threads.

I have no duties here, so sure thing. :geek:

In regards to the Wolfpack, we're undergoing an election right now and after that's all sorted and something is done to bring people into the clan, I'm sure we'll pick up again. The long standing definition of a clan deems that we need 4 members, which we have. So calm down, nowhere was it stated you need wars to be considered active either.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri May 06, 2016 3:56 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
I ask the Wolfpack, Military Soldiers, and Vortex Warriors Clan to prove by the end of the month that they each have at least 4 active in-game members, if they want to retain Council membership. Forum posts and such are not proof of activity!

It doesn't work like that. If you want to remove VWC from the council, you have to make a formal proposal to remove us and then it needs a majority vote of the active clans.

Good luck with your plan.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri May 06, 2016 4:25 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

It doesn't work like that. If you want to remove VWC from the council, you have to make a formal proposal to remove us and then it needs a majority vote of the active clans.

Good luck with your plan.

All right, then how about this. I challenge each of the three clans listed above to prove they have at least 4 active in-game members this month. If you can't, then I will make a proposal to have your clan removed from the Council. To be fair, I'll even post here when I, myself, see one of your members in-game.

View this as an opportunity to improve/prove your clan and its activity in-game. This was the original point of the Clan Activity Award; to prove to the other clans that your clan is just as, or more, active.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri May 06, 2016 4:27 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:All right, then how about this. I challenge each of the three clans listed above to prove they have at least 4 active in-game members this month. If you can't, then I will make a proposal to have your clan removed from the Council. To be fair, I'll even post here when I, myself, see one of your members in-game.

View this as an opportunity to improve/prove your clan and its activity in-game. This was the original point of the Clan Activity Award; to prove to the other clans that your clan is just as, or more, active.

I have no issue with that.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Ryankill » Fri May 06, 2016 6:20 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

While this statement was made by a non-Council member, I agree with the sentiments above. But, Autumnwolf17 (not Fangfallen) and BeatlesFan should not have to step down. The Sabre account only needs to have forum-active members running it as it is only used for updates to the front page.

10/10 ign callout there dude,
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby British Bulldog » Fri May 06, 2016 6:22 pm

As you are all on here, anyone fancy trying to arrange some clan games this weekend?
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion