The Wolfpack HUD

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: The Wolfpack HUD

Postby Informer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:19 am

Attention to all Wolfpack members:

Clan training matches will be relaunched effective immediately.
Matches will be held at random as well as on schedules.
When a random match is held a post by "Informer" will be made on THIS thread.
When a match is scheduled, you can find the date on the Message Board.

Please make an effort to join these matches, both random and scheduled when at all possible.

We thank you for your support.

~Fang
Informer is a joint account operated by the Wolfpack Admin. Informer's sole purpose is to run the Wolfpack HUD.
Informer

Postby attackbomb » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:20 am

I like how Fang and the WP are implementing and advertising their clan. Well Done My Friend.
Everyone prepare for the giant muffin coming to our planet.
attackbomb

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 pm

attackbomb wrote:I like how Fang and the WP are implementing and advertising their clan. Well Done My Friend.

Why thank you!

I do believe that the HUD was one of my best ideas, and I am glad that you can see it shine.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Informer » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Attention all Wolfpack Members:

An unscheduled training match is being held NOW.
This match will remain open for 15 minutes from the time of this post, if you are capable please join.

The match will be named "Wolfpack Training" and will be hosted by "Fangfallen"
Informer is a joint account operated by the Wolfpack Admin. Informer's sole purpose is to run the Wolfpack HUD.
Informer

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:11 am

New Year GOALS.

I believe the term resolution is too loose and flimsy. Goals are easier understood, clear cut instructions and deadlines.

Goal 1: Trainings.
Mission: Two sessions a week with 4+ members.
Deadline: Week to week basis.

After the points you receive based off of the matches you play accumulate it gives us a better understanding of who our strongest fighters are and who is best suited to a clan war atmosphere. However, we haven't done many at all because rarely is there enough Wolves on at the same time in order for us to host a match.
If we can achieve this goal we will become a stronger clan!

Goal 2: Members.
Mission: 25 active members (Activity defined as 5 posts a week on forums and logging in at least 3 times a week in-game.)
Deadline: June 1st.

This one may be hard, but with 25 consistently active members we will quickly emerge as the dominant clan.
I have not gone through and checked each and every member we have to see if they "qualify" as active, but if I had to guess, I'd say we only have 8-10 members as such.

Goal 3: Wars.
Mission: Declare wars on all clans. (Friendly wars of course.)
Deadline: February 1st.

I'll be issuing a plan to the Council that if passed should vastly increase the importance of wars.
Wars are a great way to prove our mettle to the rest of the Vortex.

If any of you fellow Wolves have any goals you'd like us to accomplish you are MORE than welcome to post them and I'll add them in!
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:20 am

To be fair, I think we have more than enough members who are active in the game, they just don't participate in the clan. Whatsay we try to get some of those guys to hang out more on forums?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:To be fair, I think we have more than enough members who are active in the game, they just don't participate in the clan. Whatsay we try to get some of those guys to hang out more on forums?

That would fulfill the goal as well, we just need more active and INFORMED members.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 am

Fangfallen wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:To be fair, I think we have more than enough members who are active in the game, they just don't participate in the clan. Whatsay we try to get some of those guys to hang out more on forums?

That would fulfill the goal as well, we just need more active and INFORMED members.

So what would you say the count is at the moment, for WolfPack members on forums+game?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 am

Fangfallen wrote:

If they haven't tried to be well-informed be now, they probably aren't exactly going to go to extremes to fix that if with further prodding.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:36 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:

If they haven't tried to be well-informed be now, they probably aren't exactly going to go to extremes to fix that if with further prodding.

Depends on how hard we prod...
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion