VW Clan Power Rankings

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: VW Clan Power Rankings

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Why are the Killer Mantids third?

Do I need to make one of those lists of active members?

Spoiler: show
I think the clans should have a member hunt game where we go through our members list and see who can take screenshots of as many of their clan as possible within a few days. (Not related to this, but it would make a good game/competition)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Why are the Killer Mantids third?

Do I need to make one of those lists of active members?

It's not needed, i'm on game enough to see about what members are on game/forum.
You can if you want, but I will probably look it over a bit.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:18 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Ozserf wrote:Please note that if we join, The 4 Riders are 4 leaders

Already Noted. ;)
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby DERKA_J1988 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:17 am

I don't see much warriors creed on... we should be top 3
I am MatureWolf

*howls*
DERKA_J1988

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 am

Wait... This is here? :lol:

I don't care what FM ranks us. We are always #2 in my eyes... ... I mean #1... Yeah. #1.

Every clan has their highs and lows, we just have more of each.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 am

Vortex_Master wrote:Wait... This is here? :lol:

I don't care what FM ranks us. We are always #2 in my eyes... ... I mean #1... Yeah. #1.

Every clan has their highs and lows, we just have more of each.

#2 to whom?

I get that they have their highs and lows, just not fast enough for this to need to be updated often, unless it's a weekly performance measure.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:05 am

Yea, of course, I think WC is the best clan too, until you look at the statistics like, we never have in-game tourneys, we only had 2 people on at the max at the same time, on our 2 year anniversary... we don't have very many active members...
Think about it, and then measue it up to how many tourneys MS do, or how many active members in-game wolfpack has, or how many forum active members (although creepy) that mantids have?
Now that I think about it, Rangers only have in-game activeness for them, they shouldn't be that high, eh, gotta wait till monday though...
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby highlander » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Yea, of course, I think WC is the best clan too, until you look at the statistics like, we never have in-game tourneys, we only had 2 people on at the max at the same time, on our 2 year anniversary... we don't have very many active members...
Think about it, and then measue it up to how many tourneys MS do, or how many active members in-game wolfpack has, or how many forum active members (although creepy) that mantids have?
Now that I think about it, Rangers only have in-game activeness for them, they shouldn't be that high, eh, gotta wait till monday though...

Your guideline rule only says activeness not forum based activeness , my members clearly out number all other clans on game.

But if your going to start changing rules just because i kick your sorry ass out of games because of your own personnal dislike towards myself ,then go ahead and act as a spoilt child,then The Vortex Ranger's withdraw from this egotistic self centered personnal hate game.

ps. while your thinking on it , i've already reported your 'c' word on Derka-j1988's game, hope Admin and mods don't take too long to think on there judgement of activeness on FORUM towards you.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 pm

highlander wrote:Your guideline rule only says activeness not forum based activeness , my members clearly out number all other clans on game.

Activeness applies to all subjects in general,if I myself was active on chatzy, I could base it off that as well.

highlander wrote:But if your going to start changing rules just because i kick your sorry ass out of games because of your own personnal dislike towards myself ,then go ahead and act as a spoilt child,then The Vortex Ranger's withdraw from this egotistic self centered personnal hate game.

Highlander,
~ I didn't change any rules, just added on.
~ I already said I would not be biased in this Rankings....
~Spoiled*?
~They will be withdrawn on the next Monday update, if you ever would like to join again, just ask.
highlander wrote:ps. while your thinking on it , i've already reported your 'c' word on Derka-j1988's game, hope Admin and mods don't take too long to think on there judgement of activeness on FORUM towards you.

The game rules were that you could make fun of the person above you,
Calling them the 'c' word might have been a little over board, but I like to win, and be top dog in things I play (At least try to).

'Your argument is invalid.
Bye.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion