Combined clan wars for alliances.

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Combined clan wars for alliances.

Postby highlander » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Fangfallen wrote:
highlander wrote:
royalblue wrote: I have a lot of respect for the Knights, so I meant nothing against your clan. Anything negative in that was only directed at Highlander. The only reason I commented on who you let into your battles is because High was being stuck up about winning. I have no problem with it, and understand the situation that made it so.

Just a minute you long winded wind-bag i was not being stuck up about winning.I meerly stating that the knights are a force to be reckoned with.You really just like winding me up RoyalBlue,i type a civil post you have got to tear it to shreds ,others write fucking knights and you say nothing, your a pompus arse-hole Royalblue.
Lot of respect for the knights , just not me, i really hope we are not friends on your other account because of the way you always rip my posts apart but no-one else's.

Trust me, he rips other people posts apart as well, it's part of the charm.
There's been the occasional moment where I have wanted to punch him in the throat, but then again, I have moments like that with everyone. All I really have to say is please don't let this blow out of proportion, I'd prefer everyone stays moderately happy. Apparently punching throats isn't very conducive to relationships; who knew? :roll:

It's okay its his charm but when i do it ,its insults and slander.When i did little jokes they were all taken the wrong way but Royalblue does or L0ller0 , its charm , gee i must remember that.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby highlander » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 pm

MAYBE COMMENTS LIKE THIS.

quote="royalblue"] Sometimes I wonder why anyone dislikes you,
and then I remember. .
[/quote]

Gee i forgot Fangfallen says thats meant to be funny.
Last edited by highlander on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:54 pm

highlander wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:
highlander wrote:
Just a minute you long winded wind-bag i was not being stuck up about winning.I meerly stating that the knights are a force to be reckoned with.You really just like winding me up RoyalBlue,i type a civil post you have got to tear it to shreds ,others write fucking knights and you say nothing, your a pompus arse-hole Royalblue.
Lot of respect for the knights , just not me, i really hope we are not friends on your other account because of the way you always rip my posts apart but no-one else's.

Trust me, he rips other people posts apart as well, it's part of the charm.
There's been the occasional moment where I have wanted to punch him in the throat, but then again, I have moments like that with everyone. All I really have to say is please don't let this blow out of proportion, I'd prefer everyone stays moderately happy. Apparently punching throats isn't very conducive to relationships; who knew? :roll:

It's okay its his charm but when i do it ,its insults and slander.When i did little jokes they were all taken the wrong way but Royalblue does or L0ller0 , its charm , gee i must remember that.

Rest assured that I have learned to know when you are joking and when you are not. I understand your humor now. Anyways, I don't think all you ever do is insult and slander, and if you do, I can take it. I'm no baby.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 pm

highlander wrote:
royalblue wrote: Sometimes I wonder why anyone dislikes you, and then I remember. .

MAYBE COMMENTS LIKE THIS.

Gee i forgot Fangfallen says thats meant to be funny.

I never said I thought it was funny. Royalblue may have been trying to be funny or he may have been serious, honestly I can't always tell with him.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Previous

Return to General discussion