Combined clan wars for alliances.

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Combined clan wars for alliances.

Postby royalblue » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 pm

highlander wrote:
royalblue wrote:
highlander wrote:I would say The Knight of the RoundTable are more than equal against The Wolf-pack and The Warrior's Creed.Considering that a clan built in six weeks kicked ass of the wolfpack and the military soldiers.

I've tried to say before that a clans power doesn't lie in the forum but out in the game.Talking a good talk on forum doesn't win battles.

As for the newly formed Vortex Ranger's its too early to say only time will tell.

Considering that The Knights of the RoundTable was a joke six weeks ago,i still don't see any forth coming alliance offers coming after they kicked ass.

Sometimes I wonder why anyone dislikes you, and then I remember.

Kicking ass would be (sorry for this example) the Soldiers vs WC war that ended with 10-0. Kicking ass isn't 15-10 and 15-12, because even though you won both, you also are very specific about who you let into your battles. Wolves I know let in people with levels far below yours and who don't have all upgrades simply because they want to let everyone participate in these battles, since they're just for fun, which is your claim. Here you are saying that you kicked ass on what apparently now is a full blooded competition, which, despite what you may claim, is what you seem to make every single battle and conversation into. You say "friendly wars", and all of a sudden, you're acting as if they mean everything. But no, the WolfPack is too serious.

Actually if you had looked at the names logged on the knights war log you'd find they fielded most there top players.As you already know Time Zones are the biggest drawback to clan battles and most clans sieze the chance when they can field a team.Your correct saying kicking ass maybe a little strong but my point was to get the message that there is a new clan on the block not just Wolf-pack and Warrior's creed.According to a Vortex_Master post on the war council the main prize is Bragging Rights.The games are friendly but even friendly games must have a certain amount of achievement and pride to fight for.

Sorry if you costantly remember why players dislike me and bringing it to the attention of new forum members.But stating my democratic right to an opinion is the same as everybody else's.

I didn't see anyone questioning the Knight's place on the forums. The Knights, Soldiers, Warriors, and Wolves, all have their spot. The Riders and Guardians are also notable as clans, though I wouldn't place them in the same grouping due to size. And I'm sure the Rangers will have their place soon.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Ballsack » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 pm

royalblue wrote:
highlander wrote:I would say The Knight of the RoundTable are more than equal against The Wolf-pack and The Warrior's Creed.Considering that a clan built in six weeks kicked ass of the wolfpack and the military soldiers.

I've tried to say before that a clans power doesn't lie in the forum but out in the game.Talking a good talk on forum doesn't win battles.

As for the newly formed Vortex Ranger's its too early to say only time will tell.

Considering that The Knights of the RoundTable was a joke six weeks ago,i still don't see any forth coming alliance offers coming after they kicked ass.

Kicking ass would be (sorry for this example) the Soldiers vs WC war that ended with 10-0. Kicking ass isn't 15-10 and 15-12, because even though you won both, you also are very specific about who you let into your battles. Wolves I know let in people with levels far below yours and who don't have all upgrades simply because they want to let everyone participate in these battles, since they're just for fun, which is your claim. Here you are saying that you kicked ass on what apparently now is a full blooded competition, which, despite what you may claim, is what you seem to make every single battle and conversation into. You say "friendly wars", and all of a sudden, you're acting as if they mean everything. But no, the WolfPack is too serious.

Are you having a laugh? Let me say that you have no right saying we never let any of our lower level player take part in the clan battles, we did when they were online, but they are not often on when the battles take place due to timezone issues etc.. You are lucky that im leaving this dig at our clan slide, and you say that these battles are for fun? but when have wars suddenly turn fun? yes there is fun involved but its mainly to see who is better, that's what a war is isn't it?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 am

Ballsack wrote:
royalblue wrote:

Are you having a laugh? Let me say that you have no right saying we never let any of our lower level player take part in the clan battles, we did when they were online, but they are not often on when the battles take place due to timezone issues etc.. You are lucky that im leaving this dig at our clan slide, and you say that these battles are for fun? but when have wars suddenly turn fun? yes there is fun involved but its mainly to see who is better, that's what a war is isn't it?

Wow, you must be stupid, Sack.

A war is when we sit in a circle and knit socks.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Ballsack » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:08 am

Fangfallen wrote:Wow, you must be stupid, Sack.

the sarcasm :D
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:10 am

Ballsack wrote:

I am quite relieved you discovered the sarcasm behind that post.

Want to have a sock knitting competition? First to 30 pairs wins.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Ballsack » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 am

Fangfallen wrote:
Ballsack wrote:

I am quite relieved you discovered the sarcasm behind that post.

Want to have a sock knitting competition? First to 30 pairs wins.

hell ya im in, this is some hardcore stuff, have to root out some of my knitting gear that i used to become knitter of the year back in the day.
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby royalblue » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 am

Ballsack wrote:
royalblue wrote:

I have a lot of respect for the Knights, so I meant nothing against your clan. Anything negative in that was only directed at Highlander. The only reason I commented on who you let into your battles is because High was being stuck up about winning. I have no problem with it, and understand the situation that made it so.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:12 am

I prefer Att, conquer, manual. But HC, Full-Map, Random seems to be a favourite of most.
(Commenting on Cate's earlier post.)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby highlander » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 am

royalblue wrote: I have a lot of respect for the Knights, so I meant nothing against your clan. Anything negative in that was only directed at Highlander. The only reason I commented on who you let into your battles is because High was being stuck up about winning. I have no problem with it, and understand the situation that made it so.

Just a minute you long winded wind-bag i was not being stuck up about winning.I meerly stating that the knights are a force to be reckoned with.You really just like winding me up RoyalBlue,i type a civil post you have got to tear it to shreds ,others write fucking knights and you say nothing, your a pompus arse-hole Royalblue.
Lot of respect for the knights , just not me, i really hope we are not friends on your other account because of the way you always rip my posts apart but no-one else's.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:31 pm

highlander wrote:
royalblue wrote: I have a lot of respect for the Knights, so I meant nothing against your clan. Anything negative in that was only directed at Highlander. The only reason I commented on who you let into your battles is because High was being stuck up about winning. I have no problem with it, and understand the situation that made it so.

Just a minute you long winded wind-bag i was not being stuck up about winning.I meerly stating that the knights are a force to be reckoned with.You really just like winding me up RoyalBlue,i type a civil post you have got to tear it to shreds ,others write fucking knights and you say nothing, your a pompus arse-hole Royalblue.
Lot of respect for the knights , just not me, i really hope we are not friends on your other account because of the way you always rip my posts apart but no-one else's.

Trust me, he rips other people posts apart as well, it's part of the charm.
There's been the occasional moment where I have wanted to punch him in the throat, but then again, I have moments like that with everyone. All I really have to say is please don't let this blow out of proportion, I'd prefer everyone stays moderately happy. Apparently punching throats isn't very conducive to relationships; who knew? :roll:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion