Combined clan wars for alliances.

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Combined clan wars for alliances.

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Ok think of this situation. (Just an example)
MS and KoTR are allied.
WP and WC are allied.
WP and MS are fighting a clan war, but their allies WC and KoTR are also having a clan war.
Now here's the idea. The allied clans could take one or 2 each from each clan. 2WPx2WCvs 2MSx2KoTR. Or 1 from each clan. The winning alliance would count.
This means even if WC loses all their members on the battlefield but Wolfpack wins the match both Wolfpack and WC would get a win each cuz their alliance win.
This way we could have multiple clan wars with both allied and enemy clans to strengthen an alliance. Of course that would mean a clan can't intterrupt an alliance during clan war or change sides for the fair sake. Whcih could be a problem. This would also make it easier to learn strategies from other clans.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Re: Combined clan wars for alliances.

Postby jonsteederi » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:44 pm

nice idea but it might be hard to get enough members from each clan to participate in a match.
given irregular online times, time-zones ....
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Lovely idea, it might be hard to get everyone to cooperate, but it could be fun.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby jwl1000 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 pm

cool idea, but I gotta +1 jon's comment, not enough people.

We gotta get some publicity for Vortex Wars, and especially the forum.
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:31 am

Fangfallen wrote:Lovely idea, it might be hard to get everyone to cooperate, but it could be fun.

WC and WP will cooperate well, but they have the bulk of members, which means other clans would have to struggle to get people to play.

So maybe we should oppose each other. (Though I do not think WP would work well with many of the other clans, no offence.)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:37 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Lovely idea, it might be hard to get everyone to cooperate, but it could be fun.

WC and WP will cooperate well, but they have the bulk of members, which means other clans would have to struggle to get people to play.

So maybe we should oppose each other. (Though I do not think WP would work well with many of the other clans, no offence.)

Who says we must oppose eachother :P

Let us conquer the Vortex together!
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:19 am

Fangfallen wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:

Who says we must oppose eachother :P

Let us conquer the Vortex together!

Oh, I'd love to, I am just saying that we may have an upper hand... Of course if KOTRT and the Rangers team up, they would be equally as strong. Both have very strong players, including some former WC, who I considered some of our best.
Vortex_Master

Postby Karen219 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:35 am

I like this idea, the Knights would probably participate, we have enough strong and active players to do so.

You shouldn't assume we (or The Rangers) need to team up with any other clan to be "equally as strong" especially when considering our scores from recent clan battles.
Karen219

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 am

Karen219 wrote:I like this idea, the Knights would probably participate, we have enough strong and active players to do so.

You shouldn't assume we (or The Rangers) need to team up with any other clan to be "equally as strong" especially when considering our scores from recent clan battles.

I meant equally as strong as a team of WC and WP.
Vortex_Master

Postby Ballsack » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Karen219 wrote:I like this idea, the Knights would probably participate, we have enough strong and active players to do so.

I meant equally as strong as a team of WC and WP.

so you mean if Knights and Rangers team up they would be equally as strong as a WP and WC?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Next

Return to General discussion