Who is the best clan?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Who is the best clan?

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:
Earths Mars wrote:according to ballsack you are scared to participate in war lol

i have read up a lot and many players have a poor view of you. after your attempts to put me off being a member i find i share their views :(

i think you just drove me to actually liking the wolfpack

Oh come on, you liked us a little bit before. :lol:

Nope... I am pretty sure he didn't.

Also, I think it would be safe to say that all of WC likes WP. (Commenting on an earlier post you made.)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 am

maybe the wolf pack should change their name to the bully pack or maybe even the i think im a mod pack lol
Earths Mars

Postby neoexdeath » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 am

Earths Mars wrote:maybe the wolf pack should change their name to the bully pack or maybe even the i think im a mod pack lol

*Captain Obvious* :o
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:41 am

neoexdeath wrote:
Earths Mars wrote:maybe the wolf pack should change their name to the bully pack or maybe even the i think im a mod pack lol

*Captain Obvious* :o

lol
Earths Mars

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 am

You know each clan members response is individual. They are in no way based on hope that other wolves will respond too. It's pretty likely that a wolf or a warrior responds to you since they are the 2 biggest and active clans. And yes, Vortexmaster and Ratburntro44 is from WC so it's not only wolves. Also it's only like 5 members of the wolfpack that responds to you and that's just a small group of the clan. You are acting if like the whole pack ganged up on you. They just happen to agree with each other since their posts seems more sensible than yours.
And if you should be wondering: You can't report a clan and it's wrong to generalize a whole clan like that. By doing that you are pointing out innocent member of our clan and mark them as bullies too.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby neoexdeath » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 am

calleharnemark wrote:

You know each clan members response is individual. They are in no way based on hope that other wolves will respond too. It's pretty likely that a wolf or a warrior responds to you since they are the 2 biggest and active clans. And yes, Vortexmaster and Ratburntro44 is from WC so it's not only wolves. Also it's only like 5 members of the wolfpack that responds to you and that's just a small group of the clan. You are acting if like the whole pack ganged up on you. They just happen to agree with each other since their posts seems more sensible than yours.
And if you should be wondering: You can't report a clan and it's wrong to generalize a whole clan like that. By doing that you are pointing out innocent member of our clan and mark them as bullies too.

Yeah, like me. :cry: *sarcasm*
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Well, we were the Alcoholics Anonymous for a day as a joke.

And based on that, I think it's possible you aren't Lance. That seemed far more like something KBF would say, and since we would expect KBF to return... But that still makes you one of them, which doesn't change too much of my opinion.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 pm

no idea who kbf is but you're wrong again lol.

cue all your minions now saying im this other guy. hey I've had a thought i think you fangfallen and callenhallmark are the same person you are equally as boring and arrogant as each other lol
Earths Mars

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Earths Mars wrote:no idea who kbf is but you're wrong again lol.

cue all your minions now saying im this other guy. hey I've had a thought i think you fangfallen and callenhallmark are the same person you are equally as boring and arrogant as each other lol

I think I made it clear we wasn't minions? Don't worry we are not the same person.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 pm

no just he is your alpha and he is in charge lol better do as you tell yourself lol
Earths Mars

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion