Who is the best clan?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Who is the best clan?

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:34 am

Earths Mars wrote:according to ballsack you are scared to participate in war lol

i have read up a lot and many players have a poor view of you. after your attempts to put me off being a member i find i share their views :(

And by 'a lot of players', you couldn't include the WolfPack, most of the WC, and a lot of Soldiers. I know the Knights may not all like us, and Aboad's clan... dunno about them. So where is this majority? As for putting you off, you behave in a way similar to Lancestar, and have arrived at a time when Lancestar is making many accounts, so it's quite reasonable for us to assume that you are.

And the Knights? We are not scared of them, it is simply that I have a very low opinion of their leader, and have fought with a few other members before, so it's my personal choice to stay out of the matches. This does not apply in any way to the rest of my clan, and they have in fact fought a battle quite recently with the Knights, so I'm not sure what you're getting at there either.

In short, you are wrong.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

I have no qualms with fighting the knights. It is not a matter of us not wanting to so much as it is a matter of times that we are available.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 am

I think this might help to show my point:

~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 am

its getting pretty boring for the last time i am not lancestar and if you cant see that you must be very dumb.

what you two are doing is bullying i have no chance of making friends if people think i am that terrible guy, really if i say this lancestar is a low time scum bag will that make you believe??? seriously i think you two are worse than ratsmasher and lancestar lol
Last edited by Earths Mars on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earths Mars

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 am

Earths Mars wrote:its getting pretty boring for the last time i am not lancestar and if you cant see that you must be very dumb.

what you two are doing is bullying i have no chance of making friends if people think i am that terrible guy guy, really if i say this lancestar is a low time scum bag will that make you believe??? serioulsy i think you two are worse than ratsmasher and lancestar lol

The insults are getting you nowhere.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:51 am

Worse than Ratsmasher and Lancestar2? That is unfathomable... Unlike those two we do not cuss anyone out nor use offensive images as profile pictures.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:53 am

what insults??? i dont insult people but you two are spreading lies about me which is not on. i have also seen you guys use bad words too

i thought these guys had been dealt with and banned anyway?
Earths Mars

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:56 am

They were dealt with, but they can always make new accounts on different IP's and harass us some more. I just hope that they get the message and decide to leave since we don't want them here.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:06 am

Earths Mars wrote:according to ballsack you are scared to participate in war lol

i have read up a lot and many players have a poor view of you. after your attempts to put me off being a member i find i share their views :(

i think you just drove me to actually liking the wolfpack
Ratburntro44

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:49 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:

i think you just drove me to actually liking the wolfpack

Oh come on, you liked us a little bit before. :lol:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion