Who is the best clan?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Who is the best clan?

Postby Guest77 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

highlander wrote:So i suggest to my other community members to stop responding .This player name hasn't broken any rules and if you don't you might find that the moderator will have no choice but to side with him on the bullying report.

This.

The only potential reason for him to get in trouble was the chit chat in the Report Users thread; however, most everyone on the forums has done that at one point or another (myself included). There's no reason to continually insult each other.
Guest77

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Earths Mars wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Earths Mars wrote:you should of typed person then would of made you look less of a fool lol

and i think you'll find you lot are the unpleasant ones. ive been spammed on, lied about and called names including by yourself. maybe ratsmasher and lancestar just stuck up for themselves against you bullies but as you have strength in numbers and mod friends only they get 'banned'

If that was true, how do you figure anybody new gets on the forums, if we are, as you say, so bent against all new players? Wouldn't it stand to reason that you had done something wrong?

i doubt many do to be honest. i can only judge you by the 'welcome' i got and like i say after reading up on you guys you do the same to a lot of players.

you think you own the forums and try to bully off anyone who has a different view then you. you are all arrogant if you arent like i suspect all the same sad person. you use the rules and your friendship of mods to your own gain good job for players like highlander to keep you in check! lol

I don't see how that answers wolfs question. Honestly.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:50 pm

you think you own the forums and try to bully off anyone who has a different view then you. you are all arrogant if you arent like i suspect all the same sad person. you use the rules and your friendship of mods to your own gain good job for players like highlander to keep you in check! lol[/quote]
I don't see how that answers wolfs question. Honestly.[/quote]

thats the difference between me and you i dont have to answer to autumnwolf lol
Earths Mars

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Not the leader, really, just the front page editor.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Earths Mars, I humbly ask for your forgiveness, there is of course a chance that you're Lancestar,KBF, or Ratsmasher, but there is also a great chance that you are you. If as a matter of fact that you are just plain old you I have done you a terrible injustice, I am sorry.
It was never my goal to be a bully or a coward, I simply do not like all the trolling and bullying that was done by those three individuals, I don't want to ever see them return. Now, I will treat you how I should, as a potential friend and a much wanted new member of the forums and game. Please don't harbor any hard feelings, and remember, each member of any clan makes their own decision, never harbor ill feelings towards an entire clan based upon a handful of that clans members.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Earths Mars wrote:you think you own the forums and try to bully off anyone who has a different view then you. you are all arrogant if you arent like i suspect all the same sad person. you use the rules and your friendship of mods to your own gain good job for players like highlander to keep you in check! lol

I don't see how that answers wolfs question. Honestly.[/quote]

thats the difference between me and you i dont have to answer to autumnwolf lol[/quote]
Nor do I. So that's not a difference.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 pm

thanks fangfallen just a shame the other two aren't man enough to make an apology

i feel there is hope for me on the forum now just don't think il ever be allowed in the wolfpack lol
Earths Mars

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Earths Mars wrote:thanks fangfallen just a shame the other two aren't man enough to make an apology

i feel there is hope for me on the forum now just don't think il ever be allowed in the wolfpack lol

Don't judge to harshly to fast, give it some time so they can actually log in :P

Anyways, don't worry about joining ANY clans yet. You should be part of the forums and game for awhile, that way you can get a thorough opinion of everyone in the clans and vice versa. :)
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Earths Mars » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 pm

i won't hold my breath lol. thanks again fang i just hope autumnwolf doesn't punish you for your kind words. i have to go now hopefully i can play again later!
Earths Mars

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Earths Mars wrote:i won't hold my breath lol. thanks again fang i just hope autumnwolf doesn't punish you for your kind words. i have to go now hopefully i can play again later!

Fang can do what he wants. It's encouraged, really.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion