Vortex_Master
44%
Other
4%

Total votes : 27

Re: Next WC Top Super Awesome Leader of the Fourth Era

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Chess435 wrote:Since Vortex_Master and I are well ahead of the competition in the votes and poll, but are really close to each other, we came up with a proposal: Joint leadership. Under this, V_M and I would be considered equals leading the clan. He would still have the opening post in the thread, that way we could both edit it freely. Finally, V_M would be the bearer of the clan's council vote, since I could not make use of it due to already having a mod vote. How do you guys feel about this?

This is the second time this has been said, and still no WC have commented apon it. :evil:
If nobody says anything within 24 hours, it is happening. :lol:

Also, @Ratburn, MaGmA does not know 3 of the candidates, so his vote might be a little skewed, but I can give you what he told me, if you'd like.

Make it so.
Ratburntro44

Re: Next WC Top Super Awesome Leader of the Fourth Era

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:Warriors Creed is, in a sense a training alliance. an academy of sorts.
We fight for unity, peace, order, love, compassion, freedom. We better prepare people for the vortex.

Although we will always be a formidable force, we are the good guys :geek:
That means we don't have the short term drive of the crazy a** mother fu***rs that take over part of the world before finally falling.

We also train people...
Even train people be leaders so everyone can gain, not only gaming skills, but also skills they may or may not ever use IRL.

Point is, we are the good guys...
So we are destined to be stupid :? We do stupid things in the name of equality and fairness...

Like stepping down as leader and letting someone like Jwl take a turn as leader.
Even retarded squirrels need a chance to show there nuts might be useful :D

So please... Donate to the "nobody really gives a fuck, I just put money in here so I feel less guilty of how awful of a person I am" fund today <3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long Story Short... How was the speech you wanted VM?

I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Previous

Return to General discussion