Vortex Wars Council

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Vortex Wars Council

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:37 am

I don't understand. Is the shared account thing happening, with those three having it, or are those three going to be extra votes? Or what?

I vote shared account, if that's still up for debate, and I'm going to wait on whatever you're doing with the people until it's explained (I would vote some combination of Chris, Cate, Fang, and FM if it were the account, but only one of the Wolves if it were for the leaders of the council or something in interest of keeping the council fair)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I don't understand. Is the shared account thing happening, with those three having it, or are those three going to be extra votes? Or what?

I vote shared account, if that's still up for debate, and I'm going to wait on whatever you're doing with the people until it's explained (I would vote some combination of Chris, Cate, Fang, and FM if it were the account, but only one of the Wolves if it were for the leaders of the council or something in interest of keeping the council fair)

There was a large enough vote to decide that the shared account is happening with three people on the chair.

The chairmen simply edit the page, they do not get a vote unless they happen to be a clan leader or a mod, they don't receive any extra voting benefits.

Currently each council member is voting for the THREE people they would like to run the council thread.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:22 pm

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:Armifera Fatum would like to request for the Vortex Wars Council to GET THEIR BUTTS IN GEAR AND VOTE ALREADY. Thank you, and have a pleasant day ^.^

oh yah thats right, ur not recognized as an active clan either..............i fel ur pain man :cry:

last post til im a council member
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
MONGOOSEICLON wrote:Armifera Fatum would like to request for the Vortex Wars Council to GET THEIR BUTTS IN GEAR AND VOTE ALREADY. Thank you, and have a pleasant day ^.^

oh yah thats right, ur not recognized as an active clan either..............i fel ur pain man :cry:

last post til im a council member

Firstly, the Council is piecing itself back together, Chess kinda messed it up. Once everything is back in order I am sure they will finish their voting process.
Secondly, it doesn't matter that you post on the Council page if you aren't a Council member so long as you are being constructive.

I'm not a Council Member or Chairman, yet I post here frequently, Highlander, nor any other Council Member hasn't become upset with me because of it because I am trying to help get it into gear.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I don't understand. Is the shared account thing happening, with those three having it, or are those three going to be extra votes? Or what?

As usual Autumnwolf17 you jump in with both feet and mouth yaking.If you had bothered to read previous posts you'd would know.

1.Its a three chair\person account for the new thread.
2.The bench as we call them ,have no vote ( unless they have a seat on the council).
3.The bench only job is to up-date the thread and inform clans if they delay on any voting.

Plus for someone of intellegence why vote 4 names for only three seats on the bench.
i'll submit your first three choices.( Chris,Cate and fang ) how very fair of you to choose all wolf-pack.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby highlander » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm

highlander wrote:CLANS VOTED:
1.Military Soldiers.
2.The Vortex Ranger's.
3.The Knights of The RoundTable.
4.Warrior's Creed.
5.The Wolf-Pack.

VOTES:

1.FANGFALLEN - 4.
2.BALLSACK - 3.
3.CHRIS1726354 - 3.
4.KAREN219 - 2.
5.Jeremiahweed - 1.
6.FM -1
7.Calleharnemark. - 1.

post up-dated.

Only remains for The 4Riders and The O.O.S. votes now.

EDIT: I have posted on the above two clans that the council requires there attention.

ps.i'll be glad when things get set-up and then the bench can do all this running around.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Reznorock » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Still waking up, so let me get this straight, were voting for 3 people to run this thread, bout it?
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Reznorock wrote:Still waking up, so let me get this straight, were voting for 3 people to run this thread, bout it?

Yep, each clan is submitting a vote for 3 people to run the Council Thread via a shared account.

Each person that is voted for gets one point and the top three contenders will be running this thread.
The three people don't get any special benefits from this, if they already have a vote on the council then they keep that 1 vote.
If they don't have a vote on the council, they stay that way. All they are doing is updating the thread.

Here is the standings currently.

VOTES:

1.FANGFALLEN - 4.
2.BALLSACK - 3.
3.CHRIS1726354 - 3.
4.KAREN219 - 2.
5.Jeremiahweed - 1.
6.FM -1
7.Calleharnemark. - 1.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm

highlander wrote:

As usual Autumnwolf17 you jump in with both feet and mouth yaking.If you had bothered to read previous posts you'd would know.

1.Its a three chair\person account for the new thread.
2.The bench as we call them ,have no vote ( unless they have a seat on the council).
3.The bench only job is to up-date the thread and inform clans if they delay on any voting.

Plus for someone of intellegence why vote 4 names for only three seats on the bench.
i'll submit your first three choices.( Chris,Cate and fang ) how very fair of you to choose all wolf-pack.

I read the last three pages and could not determine what the vote was for, so as a vote was likely to be asked of me, I posted so that it could be cleared up for everyone.

As for voting WolfPack, it's because I have six choices, three of which are Wolves, and two of which are much less active. I said I'd vote for three of the four who are active once I figured out what it was for, and now that I know, I vote Fang, Chris, and Cate because they're on the most. Yes they're all Wolves, but it doesn't matter because the position leaves no room for bias, you just update the front page. Anyone active could do it.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 pm

highlander wrote:
highlander wrote:CLANS VOTED:
1.Military Soldiers.
2.The Vortex Ranger's.
3.The Knights of The RoundTable.
4.Warrior's Creed.
5.The Wolf-Pack.
6.The 4Riders.

VOTES:

1.FANGFALLEN - 5.
2.BALLSACK - 3.
3.CHRIS1726354 - 4.
4. KAREN219 - 3.
5.Jeremiahweed - 1.
6.FM -1
7.Calleharnemark. - 1.

post up-dated.

Only remains for The 4Riders and The O.O.S. votes now.

EDIT: I have posted on the above two clans that the council requires there attention.

ps.i'll be glad when things get set-up and then the bench can do all this running around.

Up-dated with The 4Riders vote, just leaves the O.O.S. but i see there vote will not change the outcome for two of the postions.

CONGRATULATIONS:

1.FANGFALLEN.
2.CHRIS1726354.

HMM A tie with BALLSACK and KAREN219.

Also i two requests for The Bench once a new thread has been set-up:
1.Lock this thread.
2.The new thread should be stickied,to keep it at the top.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion