Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

The 4 Riders Investments Fund

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:59 pm

You can invest here

- What you own;
- What you wish for;
- Your food;
- Your soul.
Last edited by Ozserf on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Re: The 4 Riders Investments Fund

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 pm

I would like to invest Fangfallen. Do I get interest on my deposit?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 pm

I would like to invest 41 points of my rating. Do I get interest on my deposit?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I would like to invest Fangfallen. Do I get interest on my deposit?

You will earn many sorts of fangs from dead creatures. Thank you for investing. :twisted:
Ozserf

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Joshua wrote:I would like to invest 41 points of my rating. Do I get interest on my deposit?

What a delicate thought. You will win your next game. Thank you, rating points are getting rare these days. :twisted:
Ozserf

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 pm

I am tempted to invest my soul, but I am not ready for that venture yet, so first I will invest my lunch.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:I am tempted to invest my soul, but I am not ready for that venture yet, so first I will invest my lunch.

Perfect! Your lunch is quite welcome, but as creepy as it may seem... we're not talking about ''this'' lunch.... it will be the lunch (only one) you will need sometime in the future. As interest in return, a very good looking girl will smile at you (maybe one of our succubus). Thank you. :twisted:
Ozserf

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Ozserf wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I would like to invest Fangfallen. Do I get interest on my deposit?

You will earn many sorts of fangs from dead creatures. Thank you for investing. :twisted:

Well worth it, I think.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Ozserf wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:I am tempted to invest my soul, but I am not ready for that venture yet, so first I will invest my lunch.

Perfect! Your lunch is quite welcome, but as creepy as it may seem... we're not talking about ''this'' lunch.... it will be the lunch (only one) you will need sometime in the future. As interest in return, a very good looking girl will smile at you (maybe one of our succubus). Thank you. :twisted:

Hmm... I am not sure I agree with the interest rate... Maybe just add some chips over time? :lol:
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Ozserf » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Ozserf wrote:

Hmm... I am not sure I agree with the interest rate... Maybe just add some chips over time? :lol:

We are sorry (are we?) We have quoted your post as guarantee you agree with our ... interests. :twisted:
Ozserf

Next

Return to General discussion