Active Clans Listing

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Active Clans Listing

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 am

Forgot about that... They still have it as WC: Orders of Secrets, which makes me forget.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

There was a war?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Joshua wrote:There was a war?

Long ago, in a land before time... I mean, yeah. It was long, long ago, in a Creed far far away.

My point being it was long ago. They only thing remaining to let you know they were once part of us are that their topic still says WC: Order of Secrets and the page were they revolted it still in the Clan Wars forum.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Joshua wrote:There was a war?

Long ago, in a land before time... I mean, yeah. It was long, long ago, in a Creed far far away.

My point being it was long ago. They only thing remaining to let you know they were once part of us are that their topic still says WC: Order of Secrets and the page were they revolted it still in the Clan Wars forum.

I know they were once part of us, I just thought they just joined.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby NotaNoob » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:54 am

I am a bit confused on clans. Is there something in the game about clans - or is it just on the forum?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
NotaNoob

Postby attackbomb » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:55 am

NotaNoob wrote:I am a bit confused on clans. Is there something in the game about clans - or is it just on the forum?

just on the forum dude

BTW I have a clan called S.P.U.D. and were looking for recruits ;)
Everyone prepare for the giant muffin coming to our planet.
attackbomb

Postby royalblue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 am

NotaNoob wrote:I am a bit confused on clans. Is there something in the game about clans - or is it just on the forum?

There are no features made specifically for clans, but clans participate in a lot of different events and battles played in the clans. So yes, a lot of in-game stuff, especially recently. The forums serve as planning grounds for the in-game events between and within clans (training, battles, tournaments).
attackbomb wrote:

just on the forum dude

Good luck with that, his avatar is a Wolf-Dragon. Based on that, I assume he will choose the Wolves first.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby attackbomb » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 am

royalblue wrote:

There are no features made specifically for clans, but clans participate in a lot of different events and battles played in the clans. So yes, a lot of in-game stuff, especially recently. The forums serve as planning grounds for the in-game events between and within clans (training, battles, tournaments).
attackbomb wrote:

just on the forum dude

Good luck with that, his avatar is a Wolf-Dragon. Based on that, I assume he will choose the Wolves first.

or the dragons
Everyone prepare for the giant muffin coming to our planet.
attackbomb

Postby NotaNoob » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:37 am

That is funny.

This is my third avatar in 2 days. Somebody just told me how to add one. Someone sort of made a comment about the first one so I looked for a better one. I finally picked this one because dragons are the best in the game and did not look like a cartoon like the first two. Still not sure about clans and all but I will read some more on the forum. Thanks.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey
NotaNoob

Postby royalblue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 am

NotaNoob wrote:That is funny.

This is my third avatar in 2 days. Somebody just told me how to add one. Someone sort of made a comment about the first one so I looked for a better one. I finally picked this one because dragons are the best in the game and did not look like a cartoon like the first two. Still not sure about clans and all but I will read some more on the forum. Thanks.

I would say WolfPack is a good choice for you, though I think you might also want to check out SPUD (attackbomb's clan) too. They are just starting up and the leader is a cool guy with a lot of experience.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion