WolfPack Takeover?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

What to do? (select whichever Clan you want to take, you may select both)

A.K.O.T.A
32%
Soldiers
46%
None
22%

Total votes : 37

Re: WolfPack Takeover?

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 am

oh ok,

in that case I will note my objection into the thread for official records that I today stand against the Wolfpack takeover of another independent clan(s).

I feel any and every clan deserves the freedom to live in a world where they are not destroyed and invaded forced to be ruled upon a leader they did not elect.

Good day.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:oh ok,

in that case I will note my objection into the thread for official records that I today stand against the Wolfpack takeover of another independent clan(s).

I feel any and every clan deserves the freedom to live in a world where they are not destroyed and invaded forced to be ruled upon a leader they did not elect.

Good day.

Where do you think you'd be if this hadn't been happening for thousands of years?

That's right.

You'd be a Native American damnit. In fact, I doubt you'd've been born.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 pm

They offered their surrender because they both wanted to be part of our clan, because we're just that great. This poll was on whether or not to let them have the privilege of joining us. They ended up joining and since then the AKOTA disappeared and the Soldiers went back to being their own independent clan when we helped get them back on their feet.

Pretty much every time we 'conquer' a clan, it is by their choice because they want to be with us.

So please, read the actual content of the thread rather than just the subject if you really even have to bring up topics that have been dead for months or years.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ryankill » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:They offered their surrender because they both wanted to be part of our clan, because we're just that great. This poll was on whether or not to let them have the privilege of joining us. They ended up joining and since then the AKOTA disappeared and the Soldiers went back to being their own independent clan when we helped get them back on their feet.

Pretty much every time we 'conquer' a clan, it is by their choice because they want to be with us.

So please, read the actual content of the thread rather than just the subject if you really even have to bring up topics that have been dead for months or years.

ya, you helped a lot..... ;)
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Joshua wrote:

Good day.

Where do you think you'd be if this hadn't been happening for thousands of years?

That's right.

I'd probably be in Denmark. Imagine that.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Good day.

That's right.

I'd probably be in Denmark. Imagine that.

Joshua wrote:I doubt you'd've been born.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm

I was talking about the hypothetical progression of events in which I'd somehow still existed, thought that would've been implied.
Ratburntro44

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:I was talking about the hypothetical progression of events in which I'd somehow still existed, thought that would've been implied.

I have no clue where I'd be. The largest of my family heritage (Other than British) is Australian, so I'd probably still be in England.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Joshua wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:I was talking about the hypothetical progression of events in which I'd somehow still existed, thought that would've been implied.

I have no clue where I'd be. The largest of my family heritage (Other than British) is Australian, so I'd probably still be in England.

There is still a possibility someone take you and sell you as a sex slave though.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:53 pm

I'd still be a wolf.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion