more than one?

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

more than one?

Postby tonyy4 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:41 am

ummmmmm can you join more than 1 clan???
cuz i've seen people in more than 1 clan i'm confused...
Hated by Thousands, LOVED by BILLIONS
tonyy4

Re: more than one?

Postby Joshua » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 am

No. You can be in one, and apply to join another, but not be in 2, as far as I understand. That's the situation with me at the moment, with BMF and WC, but Techgump wont check his PMs -.-
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 pm

If both of the clans are fine with it, yes. Otherwise, no.
Ratburntro44

Postby tonyy4 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:55 am

i see
tonyy4

Postby tonyy4 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 am

ajhsfj wrote:The normal Chinese Jade Pendant is considered as the excellent product, it is a icon of providing the best of success, fantastic connection and preventing the powerful. Both of top and base of normal jade pendant is developed with a small jadeite tablet. Conventional and stylish. Dressed in this product not only display the great thing about stylish but also improve your individual glamor. Green Jade Ring The exterior of normal jade pendant is strong and challenging. The gorgeous dark red with dark-colored normal are involved and allocated all over this necklace.

huh?
tonyy4

Postby hicksy17 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 am

ajhsfj wrote:The normal Chinese Jade Pendant is considered as the excellent product, it is a icon of providing the best of success, fantastic connection and preventing the powerful. Both of top and base of normal jade pendant is developed with a small jadeite tablet. Conventional and stylish. Dressed in this product not only display the great thing about stylish but also improve your individual glamor. Green Jade Ring The exterior of normal jade pendant is strong and challenging. The gorgeous dark red with dark-colored normal are involved and allocated all over this necklace.

So sad to advertise on a game forum.
Beauty in a breeze.
The angels will fly today,
Let us hope for luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolfpack is awesome!!!
Link to website: http://wolfpackwebsite.webs.com/
hicksy17

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 am

When i create my billion dollar business empire, you guys can join my company. :) How's that?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Return to General discussion