Rating

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Rating

Postby Vrighty » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:58 pm

I realy dont like the rating... nice to know who got skills and who doesnt but ppl go second spot hunting... And i dont like it when the game crashed for me i drop 80 rating!!! How do other people think about the rating?
Vrighty

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:15 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Re: Rating

Postby Ratburntro44 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Ozserf wrote:There is one thing I don't like about rating either. I have a high rating because I am a very competitive player, but it gives me less fun because I have a much more narrow choice of maps to play with, if I want to guarantee a not so bad drop if I lose...

Then just don't care about the rating and just play to play.
Ratburntro44

Postby highlander » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Personally i'd like to thank Lopdo for all the work and time to make a great game.Opinion's will vary in any new up-date or up-grade, luckily the human race is very diverse in there outlook in life.What may seem right for others , may be unacceptable to the other half.So we moan , whine and gripe but in the end it is just a game.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby AxemBlue » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

highlander wrote:Personally i'd like to thank Lopdo for all the work and time to make a great game.Opinion's will vary in any new up-date or up-grade, luckily the human race is very diverse in there outlook in life.What may seem right for others , may be unacceptable to the other half.So we moan , whine and gripe but in the end it is just a game.

^
Every game forum ever.
Why am I still skulking around here? That's a very good question.

“the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance
AxemBlue

Postby Vrighty » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:50 am

i know its a game... and the thing about a game, it should be fun. But when you encourage people to hunt for a second spot instead of trying to balansh a game and try to win on there own... it isnt fun. and rating encourage second spot hunting more and more, i just ban them to make sure i wont end with those people again... but still... banning isnt fun to do:/
Vrighty

Return to General discussion