Im not sure what to do :(

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Im not sure what to do :(

Postby leviathan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 pm

I recently found out from my fiancee, I'm going to be a father. :shock: :shock: :shock: . And I'm going to Afghanistan for the next two months. And I'm going to miss my dog, my fiancee. And I'm kinda scared about afghanistan. WTF DO I DO!!?? MY PHERAPIST DOESNT REALLY HELP ME!! MY father recently died and i am just lost right now.....
leviathan

Re: Im not sure what to do :(

Postby techgump » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Vote Ron Paul. Get your ass and the other Men in Uniform out of other's wars.
Other than that, follow through with your obligations. Call, Video Message, and Write your wife often.
Find a way in the mean time to educate yourself and better your position in life to give orders, not take them.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Vote Mitt Romney. The rest techgump says is true. And about the best you can do. :( Does this mean you won't get to play VW anymore...? Anyway, don't die, and look out for others as well as yourself, then others will look out for you too. Try not to make too many friends, just enough to help pass by time, because if any of your friends die... Just hope they don't. But if they do (and your monotheistic) pray for there families if they have any. Oh, and also, don't forget about us before you get back, I want to see you again afterwards. So remember your family, remember your friends, and don't die. :')
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 am

Vote for whoever the hell you want. Make your own informed decision based on the facts, don't listen to any of us. Other than that, what they said is pretty much what I would say.
Ratburntro44

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby leviathan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Ozserf wrote:The decision you will take will be the good decision.

WTF? u sound like my fiancee and pherapist :|
leviathan

Postby techgump » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Perhaps the advice is warranted then.

I'm not sure what else anyone can say or do to help you. We all experience difficult times in life, difficult choices. These are the moments that help to define our character and provide key points of reference for our memory as we grow older and reflect on our past. None of what you mentioned is terrible. Death is an inevitability we all encounter. Leaving you family is undoubtedly difficult, but based on your situation, a necessity. Being a father is going to change you and is nothing to fear, though I cannot speak from direct experience. Overall, your experiences in life will grow from the grounds which you have previously seeded. So if these experiences are troublesome, start seeding new, different grounds. Otherwise, put a smile on your face and keep your head up as you progress down the road of life! It's a one of a kind trip.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby leviathan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Ozserf wrote:
leviathan wrote:
Ozserf wrote:The decision you will take will be the good decision.

WTF? u sound like my fiancee and pherapist :|

I am sorry, I hesitated, but took the risk... that helped me and I'm not the best in helping, but I wish you the good. :oops:

Sorry just kinda feaked out right now.
leviathan

Postby ace199212 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:25 am

"The real master avoids the fight, and the very best swords are kept in their sheathes. "
Remember One Thing about Me: "I NEVER GIVE UP"
ace199212

Next

Return to General discussion