Im starting to think that Ozerf is right. WE NEED TO ACT NOW

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Im starting to think that Ozerf is right. WE NEED TO ACT NOW

Postby leviathan » Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 am

From a recent post from ozerf about clans failing, I've become worried. Most of the clans are crap and don't even take it seriosly and have NO power. Ace's " Clans" are too separated. Highlander is not a very good leader ( sorry highlander no offense :lol: ) My leader of our clan is transferring to Warrior's creed leaving it up to me to lead the clan ( we all know how that turned out :oops: :lol: ) Ozerf and Awesome 400 are starting to lose power. Drone6o3 is the only one who is making progress, but how long will it last? :shock: :shock:

So we need solutions to this crisis or VW will turn to anarchy. My idea is one single clan and we elect new leaders every month ( can't vote for yourself!) But all the major players on VW plz look at this. You know who you are. I do not want this all go to hell... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by leviathan on Sun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leviathan

Re: Im starting to think that Ozerf is right. WE NEED TO ACT

Postby highlander » Sun May 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Listen you little piss ant , as a leader i tried to rally support for all clan wars and kept most of the guys in the loop.Its not my fault i got no response.Another thing most of my warrior's volunteered to the renegade's i never asked them. LASTLY it was THE RENEGADE'S who were top of the Arena War table. So leviathan keep your mouth shut because we all know what a VERY POOR PATHETIC PLAYER you really are.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby techgump » Sun May 27, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm curious Lopdo, are you in fact adding any type of clan support in VW2.0? Even a clan badge or name field?
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby leviathan » Sun May 27, 2012 5:54 pm

highlander wrote:Listen you little piss ant , as a leader i tried to rally support for all clan wars and kept most of the guys in the loop.Its not my fault i got no response.Another thing most of my warrior's volunteered to the renegade's i never asked them. LASTLY it was THE RENEGADE'S who were top of the Arena War table. So leviathan keep your mouth shut because we all know what a VERY POOR PATHETIC PLAYER you really are.

Ok. First of all I said no offense. Secondly, you used to be powerful ya scotish lame-ass! Now your not. Third I've seen you play you suck. :lol:
leviathan

Postby techgump » Sun May 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Highlander is #1, and his domain is now peaking.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby highlander » Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

hey big head leviathan , i never started this war of words you did . the excuse ( no offence ) is bullshit , you wrote what you wrote so don't hide behind poor excuses.Also don't ever call me a cunt again ,i was AFK , but you being stupid didn't realise.As for the so called challenge anytime , but i'm human i do lose and never have i boasted or bragged.Next time when typing instead of saying no offence , say nothing that up-sets people . you fucking child.And another thing i don't go around bad-mouthing people i respect there game and names, thats until they piss me of with insults , like yours.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby leviathan » Sun May 27, 2012 11:39 pm

highlander wrote:hey big head leviathan , i never started this war of words you did . the excuse ( no offence ) is bullshit , you wrote what you wrote so don't hide behind poor excuses.Also don't ever call me a cunt again ,i was AFK , but you being stupid didn't realise.As for the so called challenge anytime , but i'm human i do lose and never have i boasted or bragged.Next time when typing instead of saying no offence , say nothing that up-sets people . you fucking child.And another thing i don't go around bad-mouthing people i respect there game and names, thats until they piss me of with insults , like yours.

I started this argument :? ? Look at the first post. Now I don't wanna argue so man up admit it and deal with it. Besides it was mainly supposed too be a joke.
leviathan

Postby highlander » Sun May 27, 2012 11:56 pm

leviathan wrote: . Most of the clans are crap and don't even take it seriosly and have NO power. . Highlander is not a very good leader ( sorry highlander no offense :lol: )
:

you wrote these words . TRUE.

I only take jokes from friends ,not arse-holes
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby leviathan » Mon May 28, 2012 12:24 am

you wrote these words . TRUE.

I only take jokes from friends ,not arse-holes[/quote]

Wow, really? Dude you're just looking for a fight. I don't want to, now lets talk about solutions plz.
leviathan

Next

Return to General discussion