Im starting to think that Ozerf is right. WE NEED TO ACT NOW

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Im starting to think that Ozerf is right. WE NEED TO ACT

Postby highlander » Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 am

You want solutions ok , easy . 1.you edit your first post removing all insult to me.
2.you edit all other post regarding me , just wipe them clean.
3.i will edit all my post when you have completed 1 and 2 .
4. Lastly stay out of my way and never bad mouth me again.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby leviathan » Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 am

highlander wrote:You want solutions ok , easy . 1.you edit your first post removing all insult to me.
2.you edit all other post regarding me , just wipe them clean.
3.i will edit all my post when you have completed 1 and 2 .
4. Lastly stay out of my way and never bad mouth me again.

:roll: ........No. I talked about myself not being a good leader so suck it. It's the truth. And I never bad mouthed you on my orignal post. So plz stop spamming before I report you.
leviathan

Postby techgump » Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 am

leviathan wrote:Highlander is not a very good leader...

No need to report. I am reading this, and surely Lopdo is too. You did directly insult Highlander in your original post. If you're going to attack someone's character or skills here, expect the same in return. Highlander, easy on the language. And for the record, I thought Highlander was the best clan leader of all of us. Not only was he more organized, but he maintained his clans posts and dialogue like no other leader did, and did so consistently. So I find your opinion clearly wrong.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby leviathan » Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 am

Ok. I'm sorry Highlander if I offended you in any way it was mainly supposed to be a joke, can we become buds again and come up with solutions?
leviathan

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Why have I not read this 'til now? Anyway, I do agree that was offensive wether you ment it to be or not, highlander was on top until his warrior's because un-active. But there have been so many clans fail, it isn't funny anymore. To see The Renegade disbanned was a tragidy. First off, this is an interesting idea, but there are many problems to it. Let's start off with the idea of "democracy." After a certain amount of time the same leaders will be chosen, and the ones who are NOT will get angry.

ANALOGY: Let's say Drone6o3 is our first "President," and we liked him so much he ran and won in 2 terms, then after we had a few more good presidents, say highlander, Ratburntro44, techgump, and Ozserf are elected, (# of Terms don't matter.) Drone runs again and is elected, and after 1 or 2 terms one of the same in the list to the left and above are re-elected. THEN, let's say ace199212 gets angry that he's ran for his party multiple times and is yet to be elected. He then revolts and creates his own clan off to the side with a few others. (End analogy)

This WILL MOST LIKELY happen. Less active, less popular people will get angry and take action accordingly. We must take this into account. I think that if a leader doubts his leadership ability in a clan he should step down and give it to a trusted member to take over. They will just repost the info on the first post they made on the page. This would lessen the amount of defunct (ace, leviathan, JTE, Funkey Monkey, my own, and others') clans. Furthermore, the people that were once part of a defuct clan need to rebound and find a new clan, not just do nothing about it. I know I haven't provided any plan, but I have provided possibilities. Thank you.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Joshua » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 am

techgump wrote:Highlander is #1, and his domain is now peaking.

Yeah, but his rating is only 1700. I've played him, he's not good, but he also doesn't suck. I'm just wondering why all the people in games that are hated are from the same nation (Great Britain) as m- :shock: ..

Ima go sit down..
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Drone6o3 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Hmm...... So much head ache to understand, Is somebody wanting to Lead Warriors Creed? (Because of my Absence)
If so than sure..... Just can I eventually have it back.... Like when my chest isn't about to break itself and my head doesn't feel like its in a NASA Vacume Chamber.
Drone6o3

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Don't we already have a chain of command for that somewhere?

(I think technically it goes to me... :roll: )
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:Don't we already have a chain of command for that somewhere?

(I think technically it goes to me... :roll: )

True. And I'm not on as much, but that can change. 8-)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion