Clan Rules

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Re: Clan Rules

Postby Awesome400 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 am

furqi wrote:
Awesome400 wrote:
But that there should be a minimum limit to keep from little rag tag groups of people to swarm vortex wars. My absolut last problem with clans is that there should be a square limit on the number of clans (most likely the ones that were started on the forums) if not nobody would join clans and everybody would have there own clan that no one would want to join. ;)

no offense but you arent exactly a big clan. you are kinda a rag tag.

also [quote=Awesome400] One big problem that sticks out to me is that clans should each have a way to represent themselves without having to make a fancy banner that they found on google. One way to fix that would be to imply something similar to mad editor called banner editor that allowa you to make your own banner from scratch.

theres paint, photoshop, paint.net................[/quote]

I dont exactly see 8 members as a rag-tag group of people. :roll: Other clans have a lot less than me. Also what is photoshop? :?
(Join the 2k Rebels we fight for um... justice and stuff like that. :D)

http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=1733

Donate to VortexWars 2.0 Donation fund!

http://www.advizenow.com/

(Im spreading the word :P)
Awesome400

Postby leviathan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 am

Fiendess wrote:So we now have clans, and a fancy new clan war map...but we need reglementations for good comepetitiveness.

So i will announce these rules.

1 : A clan may only have and must have atleast ONE Leader and up to 3 Co-Leaders.(FINAL)
2 : A clan may only have TWO War Captains and you must have atleast ONE. (For Ranking Purposes)
3 : A clan can have up to three ''Veterans'' as their best soldiers. ( This applies only to rankings)
4 : Excluding the Leaders, War captains and Veterans a clan is limited to SIXTEEN (16) members.

All members must announce they are joining in the clan in a clan topic if they want to be in the rankings.

All clan topics must have the list of members in the right hierarchy : Leader : Co-Leader : War Captain : Veterans : Members. (common logic)
All clan topics must have their War record on them. (by default all clan records are 0-0 until the release of official clan war rules.) (if you are using the ranking system with the official map)

All War captains must be level 15 or higher. (for experience) : Only choose trustworthy people as a war captain.

All members in clan are required to have Either or both : Arachnids and Reptiles unlocked if they want to play with the ranking systems with the official map.

Playing as a clan without the official map in clan wars and all is not forbidden. they will only be unrated matches.

Good thing fiendess left, she reminds me of hitler. :lol: . But if she was here it would be a totaltarian regime runned by her where everyone rebels. But if she was here if she saw ratsmasher, ooohh boy that would be funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
leviathan

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

yeah these rules sucked :lol:
Drone6o3

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 am

these aren't real rules, sorry for any dissapointment
Drone6o3

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:20 am

Nor is that person a real account, sorry for any dissapointment.
Ratburntro44

Postby dinomyte » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Hey may I join a clan?
Hi There I Am A Fan Of Vortex Wars!!!!!Though look at my avatar you see it's my current/favorite race
dinomyte

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

If you wait about a week, you can join mine, which I suggest you do. I plan on being very good (which naturally I am, vanity added for this comment). So wait I guess. You can join or make a Clan whenever you want, and when you do choose carefully. I can help you if you want. On the other hand, this probably was not the best place to post that, seeing as you just went offtopic... again... :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Previous

Return to General discussion