WC Leader

Here you can talk about more general clan related topics

Who should be the leader of Warriors Creed? (If other, please state who)

Ratburntro44
30%
Vortex_Master
30%
Drone6o3
15%
Other
26%

Total votes : 27

Re: WC Leader

Postby royalblue » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:19 am

So just out of curiousity, what happens if vortexmaster gives the job over, since none of you would be able to viably want/ be able to replace?

Do you hand over leadership to a magic 8 ball?

You know what, I want to know how that would work now.

Autumn DOES owe me a favor..
;)
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 am

No, the leader of the WC is chosen by two things, Drone or the members.
Ratburntro44

Postby royalblue » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:01 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:No, the leader of the WC is chosen by two things, Drone or the members.

Don't worry, the 8 ball understands you will one day reject the lies of the of the ouija board and return to bask in its infininate glory. It will welcome you with the closest thing to open arms it can make.
royalblue

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:07 am

royalblue wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:No, the leader of the WC is chosen by two things, Drone or the members.

Don't worry, the 8 ball understands you will one day reject the lies of the of the ouija board and return to bask in its infininate glory. It will welcome you with the closest thing to open arms it can make.

Once my friend used an 8 ball. The 8 ball said to ask me because it couldn't figure out the answer.
Ratburntro44

Postby royalblue » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:21 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:
royalblue wrote:

Once my friend used an 8 ball. The 8 ball said to ask me because it couldn't figure out the answer.

Your friend is insane. You're supposed to use a MAGIC one, not just a pool ball. :lol:
royalblue

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 am

royalblue wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:
royalblue wrote:Don't worry, the 8 ball understands you will one day reject the lies of the of the ouija board and return to bask in its infininate glory. It will welcome you with the closest thing to open arms it can make.

Your friend is insane. You're supposed to use a MAGIC one, not just a pool ball. :lol:

He did use a magic one, the only reason he played pool with it was because he was missing the 8 ball, so he just asked it to shrink for him, and it complied (being magic).

On the other hand, how did you even see that? That was in a basement, and there weren't even any windows...
Ratburntro44

Postby royalblue » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Silly rat. Obviously my 8 ball told me.
royalblue

Postby Joshua » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Screw your 8 balls. I got a 9 ball!
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby royalblue » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Don't be silly. 9 balls are just stories. Stories they make to frighten children into eating their veggies.
royalblue

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:06 pm

At one time when everyone in WC was active, we did have an order of leadership. I am kind of a dead end street right now, but I can probably be leader for at least a month or two without everyone going insane or me quitting. Hopefully we will be more active by then, WC is an old clan, I'd hate to see it disband.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion