Last Stand

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Last Stand

Postby Ryankill » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Well i dont know if you see it, but the forum has gone down a lot in the last while, and clans on the forum is mostly people that are inactive in game. As the way it stands, its coming to the end of clan wars and active game clans. This may be one of the last times that clans can have battles with each other, when it seems its already gone past this time. I dont think theres another clan left that could get 4 members on at the same time without serious planning in advance. so im asking people to get on at different times or set times this will be set at for and play some 2v2v2v2 or 4v4 with different poeple that turn up (everyone welcome thats on the forum). its just for pure fun and no results will be recorded, but maybe afterwards there will be clan battles. (and yes, i will be there everytime)(this could be the last time you can get revenge on me or show me up, you wouldnt want to miss this chance?)

post here if you want to play
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Re: Last Stand

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:45 am

I am interested
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby jwl1000 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:25 am

i would, if i could access it -_-
i will if i can figure out how to fix my computer's bug by the time it starts
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I'll try to play, but my schedule varies daily and I may have work the next 3 weeks (not including Christmas, I hope).
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ryankill » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 pm

as so many people signed up, im guessing they all knew and happy that they could show up, and they all cared so much, it really warms my heart
as a bonus, im going to tell you when this may start so you all can show up on time or couple hours either side, as time dosnt mean much

after much thought and much bla bla bla, how about 8-9 pm 0 gmt thursday, the 18th of this month
also as a bonus, the person who impresses me the most gets 600 attack boosts and 400 defense boosts
(terms and conditions apply, all i need is your bank details. no money will be taken out of your account.by agreeing to this, i can take up to €50000 out of your bank account
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 am

If I have done the GMT to local conversion correctly that will be right about noon my time on a Thursday. Sorry, I will not be there. I have to work. Right in the middle of my workday.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Return to Clan wars