Clan Charge Wars

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Clan Charge Wars

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:45 am

Ryankill wrote:this has to be embarrassing to the other clans that have signed up for this

Spoiler: show
And dont ever say you have a more active clan than ms (apart from ''forum active'')

Long response, nobody will want to read it more than once, if that:

Well, you already know my opinion about the Soldiers. I may not want to carry on the whole cheating argument, but while you play well, your wins are a hell of a lot more luck based than anything else. That isn't to claim that the Wolves, or any other clan (Riders being the possible exception) are at some comparatively superior skill level, just to say that you're only the top by the same luck as always.

As for the activity, it was just you and Lucky for 90-95% of the games until you had your fight, then you couldn't find another so you recruited Waitforit and it's been you two for 90-95% of the matches since then. Once again, this isn't to single your clan out, it's been JJ and Fluppa every single time PR has fought (with somebody else today I guess) and most of the other clans can't even show up. If Fang and I had six hours or more to kill a day and spent it on VW, we'd be just as "active" by the same definition. Mind you, we don't do that, and I don't criticize your dedication, but it's hardly a good claim.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 am

If interclan issues blow up like this I'll ban the involved leaders and lock the threads.

I'm not afraid to deal with the clan section.

Behave.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Fangfallen wrote:If interclan issues blow up like this I'll ban the involved leaders and lock the threads.

Behave.

what banable offense would this go under? and it really didnt blow up, i am trying to motivate the other clans to become more active, but sure, what do i know
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Ryankill wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:If interclan issues blow up like this I'll ban the involved leaders and lock the threads.

Behave.

what banable offense would this go under? and it really didnt blow up, i am trying to motivate the other clans to become more active, but sure, what do i know

I also found this to be an overreaction from Fang. We have threads about lack of members and and the fact the forum has become well quite boring, yet here we have a thriving forum game that starts hotting up even more and straight away we have threats to ban and lock?

In my opinion this is exactly what the forum needs. As Vortex Master said we have no 'baddies' as a common enemy, however we do have the MS dominating here. So lets do something about it!

All clans should make a stand now and become as active as possible to stop them. In the words of Sir Alex "knock them off their f*****g perch!" Or you can all quit go to another game and let VW die :(
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby mattie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Ryankill wrote:this has to be embarrassing to the other clans that have signed up for this

And dont ever say you have a more active clan than ms (apart from ''forum active'')

Long response, nobody will want to read it more than once, if that:

Well, you already know my opinion about the Soldiers. I may not want to carry on the whole cheating argument, but while you play well, your wins are a hell of a lot more luck based than anything else. That isn't to claim that the Wolves, or any other clan (Riders being the possible exception) are at some comparatively superior skill level, just to say that you're only the top by the same luck as always.

As for the activity, it was just you and Lucky for 90-95% of the games until you had your fight, then you couldn't find another so you recruited Waitforit and it's been you two for 90-95% of the matches since then. Once again, this isn't to single your clan out, it's been JJ and Fluppa every single time PR has fought (with somebody else today I guess) and most of the other clans can't even show up. If Fang and I had six hours or more to kill a day and spent it on VW, we'd be just as "active" by the same definition. Mind you, we don't do that, and I don't criticize your dedication, but it's hardly a good claim.

Me and fluppa? Probably for the first few games but what about joriom, british bulldog, jjhuxted they have been in a few ccw games already and
they have been in a inner clan match aswell and we we had a friendly 3v3 against ms and I wasnt even playing so its just me and fluppa is it?
hi
mattie

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Perhaps I poorly worded it, but if this blows up as huge as past interclan fights I will do as I said. I'm nipping it before it occurs. I am entirely fine with battling and the like, but I don't want past tensions to turn this into personal attacks.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Perhaps I poorly worded it, but if this blows up as huge as past interclan fights I will do as I said. I'm nipping it before it occurs. I am entirely fine with battling and the like, but I don't want past tensions to turn this into personal attacks.

You'd have to do more than close the thread and ban a few people temporarily. Every time a big fight happens, it's just made worse when everyone who isn't involved steps in. Don't get me wrong, I'm sick of Ryan's arrogance, and I'm sure he's sick of my accusations and whatnot (he started arguing the moment I entered the lobby today). But the moderation stepping in all of a sudden and closing things down isn't likely to help anything, it certainly won't settle the problem.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 pm

the first thing i said was dont mind me, then i start talking to my members and you but in

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:but it's hardly a good claim.

and spiver is playing right now

9 players, more may even come on to play, just on a random day for ms

i challenge the other clans to try to match that without telling members go to the game

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 pm

Ryan, don't mean to butt in but almost all of your players are from the UK or Europe. Most of the other clans have guys from USA, including KM. The time you have set for CCW is the minimal time most Americans can make it on. 5pm over here, most of us are still at work or just leaving. 10pm over here would show probably about 5-7 guys per clan.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars