World War II

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: World War II

Postby Ryankill » Tue May 20, 2014 10:56 pm

No, it was 1v1v1v1v1v1

It wasnt 3v3, like i was saying, if the axis side (example) it would be 3v1v1v1 and the allied side would not know and would be at a massive disadvantage
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Ryankill » Tue May 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Define ffa, same as no allies?

Define allies, ganging up on a player when you can attack others and can spare the units for a constant number of turns (19-21 is constant)

Define secert allies, same as the above but the player being gained on not knowing

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby British Bulldog » Tue May 20, 2014 11:11 pm

This is the last thing il say regarding that match. I honestly thought i had a chance to win until Ryan split me. From there my only focus was getting re connected. There was a spell where i lost 8-10 goes against Ryan 8v8s (even 1 8v6) Without that bad spell maybe i would of had a chance to get back in the game(as Secret was not too strong at this point and hadn't got rid of Ryan from his half yet). And i admit of course i wanted to hit back at Ryan for splitting me, so did my best to make sure i got 2nd over him.

Moving forward i would like to see team games - Allied vs Axis. Then it doesn't matter if a certain clan aren't on, we can form teams with whoever is available. This way we could have lots of matches and this game could really work.
Last edited by British Bulldog on Tue May 20, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue May 20, 2014 11:13 pm

I was under the impression that we were fighting for our own alliances rather than just our clans, otherwise we'd just be six clans duking it out over random territories in ww2 countries.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Codename Sea » Tue May 20, 2014 11:15 pm

You keep saying you're not making accusations; however, your most recent post suggests otherwise.

You were in the lobby and game room before the game started; nowhere did anyone suggest we ally and work together. The only suggestion of teams was when we asked why it wasn't a team match to begin with, seeing as it's "WWII".

I and British Bulldog have given you the reasons why we didn't bother each other. I didn't want you to keep building up "behind" me. You cut him and he didn't want to attack me while he was cut. British Bulldog also is relatively new, as he also stated, and he admitted that he didn't take the chance to effectively screw me over when he had the chance because he didn't know it was there (until you told him many, many turns later). He's learning and to a point, that gave me the opportunity to focus solely on you while he did the same. I wasn't going to ruin my chances of winning by turning it into a 2v1 against me, allowing you to recover, and then the 2v1 would have bounced around between him, you, and me, with whomever having the most territories being the "1".

Not only are you continuing to whine because you lost, but you're acting as if it's going to change the outcome of the match.

And Autumnwolf17, that is what British Bulldog and I asked in the game room, but Givin informed us otherwise.
Codename Sea

Postby Ryankill » Tue May 20, 2014 11:17 pm

British Bulldog wrote:This is the last thing il say regarding that match. I honestly thought i had a chance to win until Ryan split me. From there my only focus was getting re connected. There was a spell where i lost 8-10 goes against Ryan 8v8s (even 1 8v6) that maybe would of put me back in with a chance (as Secret was not too strong at this point and hadn't got rid of Ryan from his half). And i admit of course i wanted to hit back at Ryan for splitting me, so did my best to make sure i got 2nd over him.

Moving forward i would like to see team games - Allied vs Axis. Then it doesn't matter if a certain clan aren't on, we can form teams with whoever is available. This way we could have lots of matches and this game could really work.

After 5 turns i had taken all of you sectors, and secret had just opened up, i had like 15 sectors, secret had 25-30 and you had 18-22 at that point, you had the opening, but you attacked me, thats ok, but over 15 turns later and this 2v1 still going on is clearly a definition of secert allies

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Codename Sea » Tue May 20, 2014 11:18 pm

I was under the impression that "secret allies" had to be arranged beforehand. This was purely coincidental. Regardless, build a bridge and get over it.
Codename Sea

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue May 20, 2014 11:19 pm

I'll leave this to Given; I don't know enough about what's going on to help. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ryankill » Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Ever hear of chat sites, pm on this forum, there is 100s of ways you could of contacted each other to take advantage of the rules as fast as you heard it, but this time i don't think you meant to be allies but to be fair, you where a definition of allies, this is why i discussing this here as its an open conversation so we can make this better and make sure this type of arguing wont happen in future.

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 21, 2014 2:31 am

It from now on will be a Free for all because if MS stays in there will be 4 clans on 1 side and 3 on the other. If 1 guy from each clan is on, then it will force a 3 vs 4 team game which is unfair. And I would not have someone sit out the game. Reread the description if you don't understand the rules.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars