The Vortex Clan League

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: The Vortex Clan League

Postby Ballsack » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am

Reminder that this starts Saturday if you havent signed up your clan please do so, thanks.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 pm

You say that each battle must be completed in a week. Does that mean just 1 battle out of 5 must be fought each week, or the whole matchup must be finished in a week?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:05 pm

So, basically this is a mini clan war that you have with another clan chosen randomly?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby highlander » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:28 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:You say that each battle must be completed in a week. Does that mean just 1 battle out of 5 must be fought each week, or the whole matchup must be finished in a week?

The whole best of 5 must be complete within the week.

Most best of 5 games can be finished in a day.

ps.you'll take 5 weeks to complete it,at your thinking :lol: :lol: :roll:
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

highlander wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:You say that each battle must be completed in a week. Does that mean just 1 battle out of 5 must be fought each week, or the whole matchup must be finished in a week?

The whole best of 5 must be complete within the week.

Most best of 5 games can be finished in a day.

ps.you'll take 5 weeks to complete it,at your thinking :lol: :lol: :roll:

Your probably right about the last part :D anyway thanks, that's all I needed to know.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ballsack » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm

So you think every clan will get on and do a best of 5 each day? Okay if everyone's happy then ill change it to best of 5 to be completed in a day rather than a week.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

no, best of 5 in a week is better................sometimes i cant play 3-4 games in a day

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ballsack » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Lets make it every 3 days then ?
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

still too hard............depending what 3 days i could only get on 2 of those days

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ballsack » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Yes but you also said you could get 3 games done in one day? Normally 2 v 2 battles are short too
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars