World Domination

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: World Domination

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am

no i wouldnt, where is your proof ryan? huh? u said i need proof for u to do anything bout procope. plus, y should my whole clan get punished bc 1 of my members supposedly cheated?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ryankill » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:07 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:no i wouldnt, where is your proof ryan? huh? u said i need proof for u to do anything bout procope. plus, y should my whole clan get punished bc 1 of my members supposedly cheated?

This is atually the thrid time this happoned, and ballsack saying it happoned not enough proof?
Well, here is given saying get ryan
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.16 KiB) Viewed 10693 times

Also here is given asking / telling ballsack to attack

I think thats enough proof, dont you?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.72 KiB) Viewed 10693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.83 KiB) Viewed 10693 times
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:15 pm

bottom 2 pics r worthless, in the middle 1 he doesnt tell ballsy to attack and he doesnt ask if he should atak, in the last 1 ballsy doesnt answer biz and plus the words b4 bizs question show that he was thinking out loud but of course u couldnt get them all.

PS as i recall ballsy also told biz not to touch as it would kill them both and biz didnt touch til much later in the game.
PPS u shouldve showed the whole map at the time of the top picture as it would show whether or not his words were uncalled for or not.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby mattie » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 pm

GivinUDaHimelik will you please stop trying to talk to me in game because you more annoying in game than on forums
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:40 pm

what on earth? i just say hi and ask around for battles and stuff so idk what ur talking about really

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 pm

question: is this game done for now or is it still on? (i havent seen a battle for like almost a week)

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:question: is this game done for now or is it still on? (i havent seen a battle for like almost a week)

Yes, it shouldn't be for too long, but I've had a ridiculous amount of work to do and other things to focus on in the game besides. Sorry.

EDIT: I'd also like to make a quick note that I am reserving the fight to keep members of any clan who cause problems with other clans out of WD. This includes pointless jokers (Cedroux and Jean) and anyone actively and purposefully fighting with someone else who I don't think can keep the fight to themselves.

This will not be my excuse to kick the Soldiers, not enough of the other clans have the concerns about them to the extent that would be necessary.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:11 pm

there isnt enough complaint?
really...shrug.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain
"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" -Phyllis Diller
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three." -Laurence Peter
GivinHimTheBizness

Previous

Return to Clan wars