WolfPack WarLog

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack WarLog

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:13 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Agreed. We need more Calleharnemark.

And Fang.

Well, I was thinking that, but I decided not to say it, because whenever I invite you to come to a game from the forums, you immediately leave for around 20-30 minutes. :)

I only log into the forums every now and then, usually from my tablet which cannot play Vortex Wars and can only use the forums.
Whenever I'm on my desktop (Like right now) I am free to play.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:06 am

Updated. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 pm

A request , you say i don't show respect but yet on my war-log which you copied and pasted,i'd hope you notice that i gave respect to rank of players.When you played you were first or Necrocat219 and so on. I'll continue this practice and ask you do the same for other clans.

To the player that got to act as second for Autumnwolf17, things would improve if he started acting mature and showing respect back.

I can only talk civil so long.I've acted in every accordance to the vortex wars council rules and showed manners.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby royalblue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 am

highlander wrote:A request , you say i don't show respect but yet on my war-log which you copied and pasted,i'd hope you notice that i gave respect to rank of players.When you played you were first or Necrocat219 and so on. I'll continue this practice and ask you do the same for other clans.

To the player that got to act as second for Autumnwolf17, things would improve if he started acting mature and showing respect back.

I can only talk civil so long.I've acted in every accordance to the vortex wars council rules and showed manners.

I get where you're coming from on that, but at the same time, I don't think he's using alphabetical order to be disrespectful.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby highlander » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 am

royalblue wrote:
highlander wrote:A request , you say i don't show respect but yet on my war-log which you copied and pasted,i'd hope you notice that i gave respect to rank of players.When you played you were first or Necrocat219 and so on. I'll continue this practice and ask you do the same for other clans.

I get where you're coming from on that, but at the same time, I don't think he's using alphabetical order to be disrespectful.

Please don't use words i didn't type Royalblue , i never said he was disrespectful, just lazy maybe.It takes very little effort to show some degree of respect and manners.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Honestly, I don't care how I am listed, I don't need recognition nor respect.
Don't think that we don't give our members "honor where honor is due" though, once we start getting more clan training matches underway we will start to see how good each individual Wolf is and where they place in the pack (skill wise).
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 pm

We just beat the Soldiers 4v2, I said it was unfair, but Ryan insisted. Now he wants another. :roll:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby bearbear1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Agreed. We need more Calleharnemark.

And Fang.

Well, I was thinking that, but I decided not to say it, because whenever I invite you to come to a game from the forums, you immediately leave for around 20-30 minutes. :)

we need more a clan though
I Smell PIZZA
bearbear1

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:44 am

Glad to see us finally getting some more games in.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Glad to see us finally getting some more games in.

Yeah, it's fantastic. I wish you would invite me to some. :)
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars