World Domination

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: World Domination

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:56 am

CW Shadow Agent wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:I'll play with my clan (Wolfpack) One thing though, put the country list in a spoiler.

Good Idea :oops: thanks...

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
CW Shadow Agent wrote:There will be 5 rounds per week...
Each round gets you a knew country if you win...

but you can challenge other clans for there countries.. with the risk of losing one of your own to them..

So each clan can be in five rounds you mean?

:x There will be 5 clan battles a week hosted by "CW Shadow Agent"
every clan can join a game called "WD CW SW" to fight for control of a random country...

If you want a chance to get more countries without participating in the actual Clan War (Which is Mission & Rules of Engagement) you can have a War Game with another clan and both of you will state a country which you own and are willing to fight over. The victorious clan gets both. :| are you really not understanding this?

Ah, I see.

You host games in which winner takes the random country. (5 per week) First come first serve.

We challenge other clans for possession of one of there countries, the catch is we must put one of ours on the line.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby CW Shadow Agent » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 am

^Yes, that is completely correct

Also Both Clans must agree to a War Game :)
CW Shadow Agent

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:13 am

1. You listed both Koreas twice, as 'Korea, North', 'Korea, South', 'North Korea', and 'South Korea'.
2. I may just be nitpicking, I get that you are human, but the United States are kind of big, you may want to add them to the list as well...

To the Pack: Our first priority is to finish this with both Russia and Canada. I realize it is just a representation of point value, and doesn't matter which country we take, but you know... Albania, India, and the USA are also personal favorites. I will listen to any other target requests too, but we need Canada and Russia. :D
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby CW Shadow Agent » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:16 am

Sorry, I got the list of nations from the FBI database :roll: must not include the nation they work for as a nation :lol:
anyways, I'll fix the Korea issue, thank you.
CW Shadow Agent

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:13 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:1. You listed both Koreas twice, as 'Korea, North', 'Korea, South', 'North Korea', and 'South Korea'.
2. I may just be nitpicking, I get that you are human, but the United States are kind of big, you may want to add them to the list as well...

To the Pack: Our first priority is to finish this with both Russia and Canada. I realize it is just a representation of point value, and doesn't matter which country we take, but you know... Albania, India, and the USA are also personal favorites. I will listen to any other target requests too, but we need Canada and Russia. :D

Australia, Vatican City! Those are the ones I NEED
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:19 pm

The Vatican isn't listed up there. If it gets added though, we can go for it. Australia is on priority now too.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby necrocat219 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Reserved for when (if) I have members :lol:
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Can the maps from the world pack in the shop also be used?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby CW Shadow Agent » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeah :) Just try to make it themed around our actual planet :roll: I kinda ran out of space to didn't feel like expanding it. so I didn't even add all the maps names I wanted to put down as acceptable.
CW Shadow Agent

Postby Ryankill » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 pm

CW Shadow Agent wrote:Yeah :) Just try to make it themed around our actual planet :roll: I kinda ran out of space to didn't feel like expanding it. so I didn't even add all the maps names I wanted to put down as acceptable.

i will join this
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars