Wolfpack vs. Warrior's Creed

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Wolfpack vs. Warrior's Creed

Postby Pickles88 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:35 am

Time to fight you can decide how many battles and when and where and I'll be there hope i'm not over stepping my boundiars naw I'm sure it's ok lets DO THIS!
Pickles88

Re: Wolfpack vs. Warrior's Creed

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:39 am

Pickles88 wrote:Time to fight you can decide how many battles and when and where and I'll be there hope i'm not over stepping my boundiars naw I'm sure it's ok lets DO THIS!

You are overstepping your boundaries. I'm sure Wolf will have a few things to say to you.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:40 am

Before anyone questions this, Pickle is Lancestar, he is not part of my clan, is not part of the WC, and none of his words at any time should be considered to be representative of either group. I suggest we continue with previous actions and ignore him following my post (I wouldn't have said anything here to begin with, but I just wanted to clear things up). Once again, we take no responsibility for whatever is said by Pickle.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Pickles88 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Pickles88 wrote:Time to fight you can decide how many battles and when and where and I'll be there hope i'm not over stepping my boundiars naw I'm sure it's ok lets DO THIS!

You are overstepping your boundaries. I'm sure Wolf will have a few things to say to you.

oh ok sorry but we can still battle them right? cause I kinda promised them a battle... but um next time me not do that again ok deal?
Pickles88

Postby DERKA_J1988 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 am

yea i would like to know what this is about..... I my self havnt talked to u pickles.. nor has my leader tell me anything...

u are causing problems for both sides....
I am MatureWolf

*howls*
DERKA_J1988

Postby DERKA_J1988 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Before anyone questions this, Pickle is Lancestar, he is not part of my clan, is not part of the WC, and none of his words at any time should be considered to be representative of either group. I suggest we continue with previous actions and ignore him following my post (I wouldn't have said anything here to begin with, but I just wanted to clear things up). Once again, we take no responsibility for whatever is said by Pickle.

sounds good mate.. i hear ya on that ...

WC will remain on guard..
I am MatureWolf

*howls*
DERKA_J1988

Postby Pickles88 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 am

DERKA_J1988 wrote:yea i would like to know what this is about..... I my self havnt talked to u pickles.. nor has my leader tell me anything...

u are causing problems for both sides....

Autumwolf said I could join his clan and fight a war with him if I bought him a itunes gift card and I did but now he is going back on his word!!! he stole my money and didnt keep his word!
Pickles88

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 am

DERKA_J1988 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Before anyone questions this, Pickle is Lancestar, he is not part of my clan, is not part of the WC, and none of his words at any time should be considered to be representative of either group. I suggest we continue with previous actions and ignore him following my post (I wouldn't have said anything here to begin with, but I just wanted to clear things up). Once again, we take no responsibility for whatever is said by Pickle.

sounds good mate.. i hear ya on that ...

WC will remain on guard..

No need to be on guard... I mean, it's not like sneak attacks are possible on this game anyway. Either way, I suppose if you want to talk, our clans are supposed to be organizing some matches soon, for fun and practice.

On the other hand, it would be really helpful if you would ignore him. :)
He only wants attention.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby DERKA_J1988 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:04 am

watch this... LOOK AT MY NEW THREAD>>
I am MatureWolf

*howls*
DERKA_J1988

Postby Pickles88 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 am

DERKA_J1988 wrote:watch this... LOOK AT MY NEW THREAD>>

O_o ... new thread where you forgot to add the link..
Pickles88

Next

Return to Clan wars