WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:48 am

royalblue wrote:Image

(With the exception of threads that are solely yours, this is what we will be posting. We have reached the point where nothing you do can be trusted in any way, and seeing as people with actual important things to say may wish to post here, and this is not your thread, it is my duty to this attempt to continue the attempt. These will be my last words here, all else will be the wolf until it is concluded that the experiment has either reached its goal or failed it's mission. After that, we will try something different if need be. But I do feel that this may work out. If you wish to talk to me or any others, PM us or post it on one of your threads with instructions for us to reply.)

Lol. you forgot your blue font.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:37 pm

calleharnemark wrote:

(With the exception of threads that are solely yours, this is what we will be posting. We have reached the point where nothing you do can be trusted in any way, and seeing as people with actual important things to say may wish to post here, and this is not your thread, it is my duty to this attempt to continue the attempt. These will be my last words here, all else will be the wolf until it is concluded that the experiment has either reached its goal or failed it's mission. After that, we will try something different if need be. But I do feel that this may work out. If you wish to talk to me or any others, PM us or post it on one of your threads with instructions for us to reply.)

Could be the end of the world.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby chris1726354 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

Could be the end of the world.

:shock:
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:57 am

Lady Luck says: "Get the fuck out you smell like shit and your stinking up the place"

oh deer Lady Luck do behave! we must entertain these people later yes yes!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 am

Lancestar2 wrote:Image

Lady Luck says: "Get the fuck out you smell like shit and your stinking up the place"

Dude, at least we used non-offensive images.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 pm

~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 am

calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:Image

Dude, at least we used non-offensive images.

OMG REALLY! you find a picture of a lady smoking a cigar offensive? WOW! ...
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:29 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Image

Lady Luck says: "Before Bananas were named the were referred to as 'long curved fruit' and sold by eaches"
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Previous

Return to Clan wars