WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Postby royalblue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 am

I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:12 am

royalblue wrote:Image

so childish I can't belive I thought at one point you were rather wise my god your nothing but a fucking spamming child. You completely disregard my kind words just to spam a picture. You don't even make a fucking attempt to try to hide your intentions! If you were trying to piss me off congrats you win! ...you want to know what your prize is...

well... I will have to come up with a prize for you :lol: yup you shall be rewarded for your victory!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 am

The picture is our way of responding to any immature or offensive posts you make without aggression or much effort. It creates a visible block between your offensive fighting and whatever peaceful continuation of the topic may come after. Keep in mind, it is only an experiment, given that after everything else (voting, arguing, requesting, discussing, and whatever else, you still are a consistent problem. And really, the wolf is for us, as a separation, so we can continue the conversation we are having. It is not a reply or anything to you, don't be so self centered

royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 am

royalblue wrote:The picture is our way of responding to any immature or offensive posts you make without aggression or much effort. It creates a visible block between your offensive fighting and whatever peaceful continuation of the topic may come after. Keep in mind, it is only an experiment, given that after everything else (voting, arguing, requesting, discussing, and whatever else, you still are a consistent problem. And really, the wolf is for us, as a separation, so we can continue the conversation we are having. It is not a reply or anything to you, don't be so self centered

let me try it again Please wont you please stop posting here I am sorry if you felt anything I said offended you I do regret you feel that way and I do hope you have a great day and I would really like for you to stop posting here because this thread's topic has been debated and the conversation has been over for some time. Wont you PLEASE grant my request because I am asking you very kindly. Please stop posting here ...
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:29 am

(With the exception of threads that are solely yours, this is what we will be posting. We have reached the point where nothing you do can be trusted in any way, and seeing as people with actual important things to say may wish to post here, and this is not your thread, it is my duty to this attempt to continue the attempt. These will be my last words here, all else will be the wolf until it is concluded that the experiment has either reached its goal or failed it's mission. After that, we will try something different if need be. But I do feel that this may work out. If you wish to talk to me or any others, PM us or post it on one of your threads with instructions for us to reply.)
Last edited by royalblue on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 am

(With the exception of threads that are solely yours, this is what we will be posting. We have reached the point where nothing you do can be trusted in any way, and seeing as people with actual important things to say may wish to post here, and this is not your thread, it is my duty to this attempt to continue the attempt. These will be my last words here, all else will be the wolf until it is concluded that the experiment has either reached its goal or failed it's mission. After that, we will try something different if need be. But I do feel that this may work out. If you wish to talk to me or any others, PM us or post it on one of your threads with instructions for us to reply.)

The more you troll, provoke me and try to bully me the more I am sure I am not going anywhere. So go ahead and try to spam me because you dislike me for whatever fucked up reason but I have been nothing but nice in my last thread asked you nicely and you say they might have important things to say here yea. Everything that was important was said here long ago so if you feel like trolling me and spamming me will make your point then go ahead because like always I use my words and if that scares your or pisses you off then deal with it or grow up and learn to treat others with respect mostly when they are being very nice to you. So yea keep on trying to get rid of me because when I am being bullied I don't go "oh that nasty a hole is being mean :cry: let me leave a group because I shouldnt share my ideals" Gradeschool bully tactics do not work on me you want to get rid of me?

Yes there is a way! you kill them with kindness and ignore them if you disagree with them it's that simple! But no you have to stick your little but into everything and make everything a Royal fuck up! like your spamming with picture after picture of a wolf walking great I bet the admins will be proud of you! Did you ever stop to think?! Did you ever stop to think about what the admin said about just let sombody else talk to them. If I want to debate sombody about the context of the english language how the fuck does that affect you? Oh I should be banned because I'm talking about what is recognized sources of defining words WTF how the frick has that offended you? You really need to step back and regain your focus because at one point you seemed very smart and collective but now you seem harsh forward and acting without reflection.

So go ahead and post your wolf icon picture again but yea I do take your words that you will try somthing else as more of a threat that your willing to make some type of attack against me online. What your willing to do and how far you will take this I have no idea. I don't even know why I am about to say it because I don't think you deserve to hear this from me anymore but I am sorry you are offended by any of my conversations with others and have a blessed day! Of course some how I am still being a nasty person should I get on my knees and beg? I bet you would like that ... but no I continue to be nice and kind towards you and I am asking you to not post here again.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 am

Lancestar2 wrote:

The more you troll, provoke me and try to bully me the more I am sure I am not going anywhere. So go ahead and try to spam me because you dislike me for whatever fucked up reason but I have been nothing but nice in my last thread asked you nicely and you say they might have important things to say here yea. Everything that was important was said here long ago so if you feel like trolling me and spamming me will make your point then go ahead because like always I use my words and if that scares your or pisses you off then deal with it or grow up and learn to treat others with respect mostly when they are being very nice to you. So yea keep on trying to get rid of me because when I am being bullied I don't go "oh that nasty a hole is being mean :cry: let me leave a group because I shouldnt share my ideals" Gradeschool bully tactics do not work on me you want to get rid of me?

Yes there is a way! you kill them with kindness and ignore them if you disagree with them it's that simple! But no you have to stick your little but into everything and make everything a Royal fuck up! like your spamming with picture after picture of a wolf walking great I bet the admins will be proud of you! Did you ever stop to think?! Did you ever stop to think about what the admin said about just let sombody else talk to them. If I want to debate sombody about the context of the english language how the fuck does that affect you? Oh I should be banned because I'm talking about what is recognized sources of defining words WTF how the frick has that offended you? You really need to step back and regain your focus because at one point you seemed very smart and collective but now you seem harsh forward and acting without reflection.

So go ahead and post your wolf icon picture again but yea I do take your words that you will try somthing else as more of a threat that your willing to make some type of attack against me online. What your willing to do and how far you will take this I have no idea. I don't even know why I am about to say it because I don't think you deserve to hear this from me anymore but I am sorry you are offended by any of my conversations with others and have a blessed day! Of course some how I am still being a nasty person should I get on my knees and beg? I bet you would like that ... but no I continue to be nice and kind towards you and I am asking you to not post here again.

Reread what he said. You got it all wrong.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby neoexdeath » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 pm

I am too lazy to read everything. For me this is spamming (not lots of posts, but very big ones)
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:30 pm

neoexdeath wrote:I am too lazy to read everything. For me this is spamming (not lots of posts, but very big ones)

Don't talk to him with words, it just give him more to attack. Only the wolf.

You don't have to even read his posts. If you see anything that you feel is bad there, just stop reading and post the wolf.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
neoexdeath wrote:I am too lazy to read everything. For me this is spamming (not lots of posts, but very big ones)

Don't talk to him with words, it just give him more to attack. Only the wolf.

You don't have to even read his posts. If you see anything that you feel is bad there, just stop reading and post the wolf.

yup encourage people to not even read my comments great job... hmmm I guess I should find a pretty picture too so we can have picture talking time? hmmm.... weird way you guys want to communicate but I'm game!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars