WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs The (S)tarDemons

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:28 pm

chris1726354 wrote:
Joshua wrote:You'd just love Bladehacks.

If Bladhacks is similar to Lancestar, they'd most likely destroy each other.

No, Bladehacks is like an extreme version of aboad. He had even less control over the English language and really had no idea what was happening around him. Also, he pretended to be a developer.

Joshua said that because Lancestar was criticizing aboad on his English.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:You interest me greatly...

First your lack of understanding of the English languages make your comment confusing I don't belive you were fully able to get your point across the way you wished you had. Second this thread is outdated and is no longer relevant enough to warrant your posting. Finally I will ask you ever so nice by saying Please don't post here in this thread as any conversation can take place outside of this thread.

For example if you wish to communicate to Calle please Instant message him via the icon next to his name. Or if you wish to instant message me you can also do so via the icon next to my name. No further postings are needed here have a great day progauss.

He's clearly not a native English speaker, so you can't criticize him for that. Even so, you are a native English speaker, and yet some of his comments are at a grammatical equilibrium to yours.
You'd just love Bladehacks.

Aboad is from Illinois so you are wrong for once.

English can't possibly be his first language. It's either swag, or something else.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 am

I have asked you nicely but you still troll and flame this thread from the past if you suggest I should have been banned for doing that a while back then I guess you would be banned now for trolling me and trying to annoy me... :cry: Just PLEASE STOP IT! and leave this thread alone the issue has been ended!!!!!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:I have asked you nicely but you still troll and flame this thread from the past if you suggest I should have been banned for doing that a while back then I guess you would be banned now for trolling me and trying to annoy me... :cry: Just PLEASE STOP IT! and leave this thread alone the issue has been ended!!!!!

We aren't trolling or flaming. We're telling you to stop making problems on a thread we won't be disturbing, and we aren't getting so animated about it, and we're responding better than we probably should and certainly better than your example to what you're saying.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:I have asked you nicely but you still troll and flame this thread from the past if you suggest I should have been banned for doing that a while back then I guess you would be banned now for trolling me and trying to annoy me... :cry: Just PLEASE STOP IT! and leave this thread alone the issue has been ended!!!!!

We aren't trolling or flaming. We're telling you to stop making problems on a thread we won't be disturbing, and we aren't getting so animated about it, and we're responding better than we probably should and certainly better than your example to what you're saying.

LIES! I have not started any argument on this thread you only wish to try to troll me on this thread to try to get me to react well I find that nasty and disgusting behavior and I won't stand for it... ! so again I am asking you Please stop posting here Autumnwolf as this war is OVER IT ENDED AGES AGO!! WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING IT AND BRINGING IT BACK TO LIFE?! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO STILL BE HERE!!!! GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby royalblue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 am

You started by insulting aboad. Then you attacked me. Then you attacked everyone else who bothered to show up to tell you to shut up (it's a movement). Second off, I'm not sure if I've really addressed it, but you really need to stop overusing the angry words that don't really apply to the situation. (troll, flame, bait, slander, etc.) It shows of the fact that you have run out of things to say, or perhaps that you have grown bored of those few typical insults.

So to help:

Trolling would imply that we were tricking you or attempting a sort of internet prank. However, you use it to describe any time anyone says anything bad about you. This goes for your use of most word like that actually (we don't actually bait you, we don't want your immaturity anyways, we don't slander, that would imply you aren't actually all the terrible things you are, and we are in no way on fire) :)

Next off, we don't need to lie or whatever, as I said, you came here by your own accord. It isn't as if we summon you to bother us.

You ask us again so many times. And yet you don't seem to pay much attention when everyone's telling you to bugger off.

Anything else? There was really no war, it was just you being you and then being a coward, and then starting a ton of fights. And as for the obsession, we only give you any focus because you burst into good discussions and attack people.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:39 am

royalblue wrote:You started by insulting aboad. Then you attacked me. Then you attacked everyone else who bothered to show up to tell you to shut up (it's a movement). Second off, I'm not sure if I've really addressed it, but you really need to stop overusing the angry words that don't really apply to the situation. (troll, flame, bait, slander, etc.) It shows of the fact that you have run out of things to say, or perhaps that you have grown bored of those few typical insults.

So to help:

Trolling would imply that we were tricking you or attempting a sort of internet prank. However, you use it to describe any time anyone says anything bad about you. This goes for your use of most word like that actually (we don't actually bait you, we don't want your immaturity anyways, we don't slander, that would imply you aren't actually all the terrible things you are, and we are in no way on fire) :)

Next off, we don't need to lie or whatever, as I said, you came here by your own accord. It isn't as if we summon you to bother us.

You ask us again so many times. And yet you don't seem to pay much attention when everyone's telling you to bugger off.

Anything else? There was really no war, it was just you being you and then being a coward, and then starting a ton of fights. And as for the obsession, we only give you any focus because you burst into good discussions and attack people.

I have said please kind sir for you to stop posting here top of page 17 but yea I'm the rude one? um do explain! oh and yea then if this is not a prank why do you keep posting here when I am asking you to stop?

let me try it again Please wont you please stop posting here I am sorry if you felt anything I said offended you I do regret you feel that way and I do hope you have a great day and I would really like for you to stop posting here because this thread's topic has been debated and the conversation has been over for some time. Wont you PLEASE grant my request because I am asking you very kindly. Please stop posting here ...
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Machinedramon » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:41 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
royalblue wrote:You started by insulting aboad. Then you attacked me. Then you attacked everyone else who bothered to show up to tell you to shut up (it's a movement). Second off, I'm not sure if I've really addressed it, but you really need to stop overusing the angry words that don't really apply to the situation. (troll, flame, bait, slander, etc.) It shows of the fact that you have run out of things to say, or perhaps that you have grown bored of those few typical insults.

So to help:

I have said please kind sir for you to stop posting here top of page 17 but yea I'm the rude one? um do explain! oh and yea then if this is not a prank why do you keep posting here when I am asking you to stop?

let me try it again Please wont you please stop posting here I am sorry if you felt anything I said offended you I do regret you feel that way and I do hope you have a great day and I would really like for you to stop posting here because this thread's topic has been debated and the conversation has been over for some time. Wont you PLEASE grant my request because I am asking you very kindly. Please stop posting here ...

go fuckyourself you nasty asshole your nothing but rude and you should just not post here haha can i have this thread then if you leave?
Machinedramon

Postby Machinedramon » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:43 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Machinedramon

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:49 am

Machinedramon wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

wtf come on kid what did I do to you please just stop
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars